Epilogue

Please read the author's note at the end. It includes all of the thank you's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey, Caitlin," Tori said as she walked into a room. There was a hairstylist and makeup artist, some of Caitlin's best friends, and her family. "You ready for today?"

"Yes. I mean, I'm a little nervous. But who wouldn't be?" Caitlin answered.

It was July thirty-first, 2017. A year and a half ago, Justin had proposed to Caitlin. The venue they had picked for the wedding was in Florida. It was in Key West at a beach.

In these past few years, Tori has grown to love performing and the adrenaline rushes that it gave her.

Austin and Tori's relationship had been going strong. They were still in the boyfriend and girlfriend stage as they had been for five years now. They were still deeply in love and had no intention of ever leaving each other.

"Justin hasn't seen the dress, has he?" Caitlin asked.

"Not even a piece of it," Tori said as she held up the dress which was hanging on a hanger and was in the garment bag.

"Can you hang it on that hook over there?" Caitlin asked as she pointed out a hook on the door. Tori nodded and walked over to hang up the dress.

Caitlin sat down on a chair and the makeup artist came over to do her makeup.

First, the makeup artist put foundation on Caitlin's olive skin tone. Next, she put blush on Caitlin cheeks. She looked like she was getting a compliment from Justin when the makeup artist was finished with the blush. Caitlin's cheeks always became hot with a blush when her fiancé complimented her. She knew that she'd never get over her blush.

After the blush was finished, the makeup artist did a smokey eye on Caitlin. It needed to be a little darker because of the wedding pictures, but other than that, it looked pretty soft. Next, the makeup artist did Caitlin's eyeliner and mascara. Lastly, the makeup artist did Caitlin's pink lipstick and clear lipgloss.

Next the hairstylist curled Caitlin's brunette hair. Once it was curled, she back combed some of it, and pulled two pieces of hair around the back combed part. Finally, she used a sparkly, silver clip to clasp the two pieces together.

"Can you help me put on my dress, Tori?" Caitlin asked her. "It's a ballgown, so it's big and poofy."

"Of course!" Tori answered. "What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't help you put on your wedding dress?" she asked. Both girls laughed then walked into the bathroom, Tori carried the garment bag which held the wedding dress.

Once the poofy, white, beaded, sweetheart neckline, ballgown dress was on Caitlin, the girls walked out of the bathroom.

Everyone's jaw dropped as Caitlin walked out. They all said that she looked like a princess from a storybook. Caitlin's mom put the veil on her and now it was twenty minutes until she was going to be walking down the aisle.

Justin was standing in front of a mirror with all his best buddies around him. He was wearing a suit and was currently making sure that his black tie was straight. His hair was in a combover.

"Fifteen minutes!" his best man, Christian shouted. "You okay, man?" he asked, turning his attention only onto Justin.

"Yeah," Justin answered. "Just a little nervous. I'm going to be saying I do to your sister soon."

"It's still weird that we're going be brother in laws."

"Tell me about it," Justin agreed.

Justin was standing under a canopy on the beach. The waves were rolling behind him, the sound making the venue that much more romantic. There were white chairs set up in the sand. Wrapped around the top of the canopy was a chain of flowers.