Ch 3

Ten Years Later....

Rapture, now the shadow of it's former self, has fallen. Splicers, ADAM addicted citizens who began to mutate from the ADAM getting deformed faces and bodies, are the majority of Rapture's populace. Leeks are everywhere, what pouring in through the buildings.

But, down near the bottom of the city, lies someone who can either bring hope, or can be are destroyer.

Down near the bottom of the city...

In one of the buildings near the bottom, a blue flashing light can be seen coming from the window. Inside that building is a capsule as big as a human being, flashing blue. It has the words 'Vita Chamber' over it. Suddenly, it stopped glowing and opened up revealing Subject Zeta, who dropped to the floor. His orange armor turned grey and rusted a little.

Xxxxxxxxxx

From Zeta, came a static radio with a woman's voice coming through. "Hello *static * Can you hea- *Static * me? *static*"

Zeta woke up, looking at the reflection of himself in the puddle of water he was laying in.
The radio stopped as he proceeded to stand up. In front of him was glowing pink coral. Water was slowly leaking from the ceiling and was pouring on his helmet.

Not knowing where he was, Zeta grabbed his drill that was hanging from his right side of his waist. The drill was also rusted. He decided to walk forward with one objective: Find Rose and Eleanor.

Walking up some broken stairs he saw tons of pictures of people stamped to the wall. He turned right and saw a Vent the little sister's use to travel. He saw a little sister in it and almost ran forward, only to see it wasn't Rose or Eleanor. The little sister retreated back into the vent.

Zeta cared for little sisters, but they weren't the same like Eleanor or Rose. Zeta made another right turn, only to be met by coral blocking his path. Revving up his drill, which creaked a little, he destroyed the coral and proceeded his path and turning right into a hallway with broken stone blocking his path, but left a hole underneath for him to duck under.

He proceeded to walk, passing a drained swimming pool with 'Lamb Is Watching ' painted in it.
He then went down the hallway behind the pool and heard a girls voice. "My daddy's smarter than Einstein, stronger than Hercules! Are you as strong as my daddy?" Zeta went around the corner and saw a machine with a Little sister robot attached to it.

He started walking to it, but stumbled and stopped, holding his head with his left hand in pain.

"Brother..." came two female voices. Zeta saw two 17 year old Girls dressed in white nightgowns, hand well kept hair, fair skin, and one had blue, the other green eyes. And as quickly as they appeared, they were gone.

Zeta snapped out of it and saw Words on the ground in front of him. 'Eleanor and Rose '. Zeta stoped then went to grab a red liquid container from the machine. Unequipping his drill, Zeta grabbed the container and stuck a syringe in it and drained it of its contents. Lifting up his left arm there was a needle port on his wrist. Zeta stabbed the needle into his wrist and injected it into him.

Zeta started shaking. Dropping the syringe, he groaned in pain as his arm were covered by menacing blue lightning. The pain was too much for him to bear as he turned around and fell down to the ground. As quick as the pain started, it stopped. Zeta heard small feet coming to him and stopped. Zeta pushed himself up into a kneeling position an saw a little sister standing there looking at him.

"Brother's been asleep along time, " she said stepping forward and putting her left hand on the side of his helmet. "Find Rose and Eleanor and you'll be all better. " she smiled at him. She was the snatched away by a fast creature that looked like Zeta, but was skinnier than him and had black armor. "AAAHHHH! BROTHER! " she screamed as the creature destroyed the switch to the door, locking him in the room. The creature gave a Threating wale, heard through the door.