Ch 13(short)

"Soooooo, what happened?" Sinclair asked Elise as they sat in their cell. Zeta sat on his bed, looking down at the two through the bars. "You've been silent ever since you got back."

"The problem Sinclair," Elise spoke up, looking him in the eye. "Is that we need to get out of this cell and continue trying to free Rosé and Eleanor." She rubbed her forehead. "And to top it all off, there's a crazy lady who knows me and Zeta."

"Then why don't we break out?" Sinclair asked. "The kid can tell them to let us go, right?" He asked, pointing his finger at Zeta.

"They'll let us go." Elise looked over at Zeta. "But not Zeta. They'll never, let him go again." Elise said. "If they allow him to leave, they'll follow us and Sofia lamb will know we're coming."

"Why won't they let him go?" Sinclair asked again, making Elise raise a eyebrow. "I know you told me his history with them. But why do they keep him here?"

"Because they love him to much." Everyone turned their heads and saw the woman from before standing beside Zeta's bed. Zeta was shocked she was able to sneak up on him. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Who are you?!" Sinclair asked, pointing his magnum at her through the cage. "I may be in a tight cage but trust me, my aim is off the damn charts!" Sinclair threatened, pulling the hammer back.

"I'm Elizabeth." The woman said, slowly holding her hands up. She shifted her gaze to Elise before looking at Zeta, then looking at Sinclair.
"I'm here for 'Zeta' if that's what you call him now." Zeta tilted his head, not feeling threatened by the woman who magically appeared beside him.

"How did you get here?! The door was locked behind us!" Elise questioned. Elizabeth looked at Elise with scorn and hate in her eyes. "And why do you look at me like that?!"

"Zeta and I," Elizabeth started, ignoring Elise. "Will be leaving for Paris. I can take you two with us, but after that you will leave us alone." Elizabeth stated. Zeta looked at Elise and Sinclair and groaned.

"Paris." Everybody looked at Sinclair. "It's a city above the ocean." He looked over at Elise. "What?! He asked. Hey kid, you know this lass?" He asked Zeta.

Zeta turned to Elizabeth and she did the same. She smiled at him. He looked at her face, it was beautiful, but had bruises and scratches almost everywhere. As Zeta stared at her, he felt something flicker. Her bruises and tore clothing were fixed and she was surrounded by clouds and a bright orb of light. Zeta rubbed his head as the vision snapped back to reality.

"You have to remember me." Elizabeth whispered, walking to him and getting on her knees. She rested her head on his lap and hugged his waist. "Remember our promise to each other: a beautiful house in Paris, beside the river and a beautiful view of the sun setting." She started to rock from side to side. Zeta looked at Sinclair and Elise, hoping for advice on how to handle this. Sinclair didn't know what to do and Elise just watched, holding her chin.

"A good house, where we would raise are children." Elizabeth started to cry as she rocked back and fourth. "Little Johnny and Martha, remember? You promised me a normal life. A life where, we could live in peace and not be hunted down. REMEMBER!!!" She screamed as what can only be described as a portal, opened up behind them, sucking everything into it.

"Zeta!/Kid!" Elise and Sinclair yelled. Zeta grabbed onto the bed post, holding on as his and Elizabeth's body was being pulled in. Zeta tried to hang on.

But was sucked in.

End.

Sorry for another short chapter.

But the next ones might be short so I can continue updating.

Oh, check this out!

Can't wait for the gameplay trailer!

I was thinking of making a

"What if.." Book, featuring my OC's in different scenarios you all ask for.
Like, "What if Zeta didn't get shot in the head?"