Ch 12(short)

Zeta, Sinclair, and Elise were now sitting in the run down court room of the "Zeta cultists" as Sinclair called them. Big Sisters stood to the side of the room or they were sitting on the roof and looking down through the hole.

Zeta felt unease. Sure, he was wearing a comfortable white dress shirt that hung loosely on him, and dark jeans. They were the only clothes he has ever worn besides his suit and armor. Sinclair noticed his unease and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry kid. I think they wouldn't do anything to harm you." Sinclair chuckled, making Zeta raise his eyebrow. "It's been seven days kid, they're not going to hurt you at all."

True to what Sinclair said. It has been seven days. When the big sisters wanted to talk, they were delayed do to a "personal matter" Elise had told them.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?!" Elise asked in anger. The Seven days here have done her no good. Her hair was ruffled up, bags were under her eyes, and she her only form of drink was the beer the Sisters gave to Zeta.
She forced herself to limit her times of drinking a day, so she wouldn't be a tumbling, cursing mess.

A sister stepped forward, the one that had saved them seven days ago, and proceeded to let out a series of groans and clicks. Zeta raised a brow as did Sinclair.

"A prisoner got loose, is what they said Sinclair." Elise said before Sinclair could say anything. "A prisoner? A prisoner for what? Is that why you sent us back to are 'rooms'?" She asked. The Sister nodded and continued to explain.
"A dangerous prisoner. Where are they currently?" The Sister looked over her shoulder, looking for approval from her sisters. They nodded at the Sister. The Sister walked past Elise and bowed to Zeta before grabbing his hand and proceeded to walk past Elise again.
"Where are you taking him?" Elise asked, walking after them.

"Hey, wait up!" Sinclair said as he started to jog after them. Only to be stopped by the Sisters, who pointed their syringe blades at him and hissed.
"Never mind." Poor Sinclair was left behind, he didn't even get a beer.

Basement cells

The Sister had led Zeta and Sinclair down stairs and had walked through several doors the size of a bank vault.
Elise looked around noticing that there were no signs of a breakout, making her suspicious. They soon stopped at a regular sized door, the Sister stepped to the side and motioned towards the door.

"The prisoner is in here?" The sister nodded. Before Elise could dig further or even think things through, Zeta grabbed the handle and opened the door. "Zeta don't! We don't-." Elise stopped talking as they saw the occupant of the room.

It was a young woman with brown hair and fair skin. She wore a torn blue and white dress that exposed her shoulders and the crack of her bosom. She wore chains around her wrist that were attached to the wall.

 She wore chains around her wrist that were attached to the wall

The woman looked up at the three. She didn't show any emotion till her eyes landed on Zeta. She appeared shocked as tears ran down her face. She stood up, wobbling as she walked towards Zeta. Zeta had no idea what made him do it, but he ran to her and caught her before she fell to the ground.

The woman looked up at Zeta and proceeded to touch his face. "It's you. It's really you." The woman said in a hushed tone. Tears began to form in her eyes. "What did they do to you?" She asked, running her hands through his hair.

"Do you know her Zeta?" Elise asked, stepping forward. Zeta looked at Elise and shook his head. The woman looked at Elise, her eye's now filled with anger. The woman let go of Zeta and stood on her wobbly feet.

"You....... Bitch!" The woman said, walking towards Elise. Elise was taken back by the sudden insult. "You did this to him!" The woman yelled as she nearly fell. "He saved your life........and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM!" Zeta looked at Elise, hoping for an answer, only for Elise to look at him with the same question. "I TOLD HIM NOT TO SAVE YOUR WORTHLESS HIDE! BUT HE DID SO, NOT MATTER WHAT YOU DID TO THOSE LITTLE GIRLS!"

Zeta decided to try and stop the woman. As he walked up behind her, she turned around and hugged him as she looked him in the eyes.

"COME ON, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME!" She begged. "REMEMBER ARE PROMISE?! YOU SAID WE WOULD LIVE TOGETHER IN PARIS!" Zeta didn't know what this 'Paris' was, but the woman just buried her head into his chest, sobbing as she did so.

End.

HAHAHA! oh, good times.

Any ways, I hope you like this chapter, even though it's a short one.

You know, updating the story of Jasper and Zeta might get people wondering something.

It's almost as if..... The author plans on doing a crossover.

How surprised would you be if I take to long updating?