Big Brother.

Hammering  footsteps could be heard through out the hallway in Rapture. The footsteps belonged to a armored clad figure (the book cover.) in scuba gear. The figure was male and had a dark blue jumpsuit underneath his armor and a necklace holding a weight. He wore a old scuba helmet emitting a yellow light.  Strapped his arms were two weapons.

On his left was a short syringe blade. On his right was a small drill, but was sheated on his arm.  On his right gauntlet hand was a upside down Z.

On his back was Air Tanks  and a small basket big enough to put a child in covered in pink ribbons.

He reached his destination, which was a golden air vent. He started to hit the air vent with his left fist lightly, groaning in the process. He backed up a little and the sound of something moving in the vents was heard as a small girl climbed halfway out of the vent. She had yellow glowing eyes, dark grey skin, black hair tied in a pony tail, and wore a worn purple dress and smiled at the Armored figure.

"Big Brother!" she said smiling , her voice echoing and sounding un-human

"Big Brother!" she said smiling , her voice echoing and sounding un-human. She spread her arms out with a smile as her 'Big Brother' picked her up under her arms, Pulling her out of the vent revealing she had bare feet.

Attached to her side was a syringe with red liquid in the container, similar to the one on the Big Brother's arm. He set her down As she looked up at him smiling. "You found me again Big Brother! Now its time for you to hide and let me find you! " she said as the Big brother just groaned as he slowly looked from side to side, finding no hiding place.

"Subject Zeta, " came a male voice from the Big brother's suit. "Subject Zeta bring Rose back now, that's enough looking for ADAM today. "

The Big brother, now Zeta,  slowly nodded and looked at The Girl, known as Rose, was looking up at Zeta, frowning a bit. "Do we have to go back Big Brother?" she asked as Zeta groaned again.
"Okay. " She said looking at the ground.

Zeta then picked her up putting her on his shoulder as she crawled into the basket on his back, frowning a bit. Zeta started to walk slowly through the hall hunched over a little. Rose then stood up in the basket and leaned in beside his helmet. "Can we go super fast Big Brother?" she asked.  Zeta slowly turned his head to her and groaned at her.

Rose smiled and her eyes lit up (no pun intended) with excitement as she sat back down in the metal basket. Zeta stoped walking and adjusted his feet. Then faster than the eye could follow,  he ran. Rose was laughing in excitement as she held onto the basket's metal bars.

Zeta ran through the hallway and glass walls appeared around them, showing the underwater city, Rapture. Fish and sharks could be seen swimming around.

Zeta continued running till he stopped at a closed door with the engraving of rapture on it. Rose was still laughing but slowed down when the door started to open up, revealing a small room and another door similar to the door that was just opened with a button on the left of the door. It was a elevator.