trailer for upcoming chapters

"So your Zeta."

Zeta walks over dead splicers with Elise following him.

"I heard the stories about you."

A cruel and twisted syringe blade gets sharpened, causing sparks to fly.

"They said you were hated by all little sisters."

A young Rose backs up against the wall crying. Zeta picks up a princess doll and hands it too her. She stops crying as she took the doll.

"All except for one."

"Come on Sharky. I need some angels~"
Rose grabs his hand and pulls him threw a hallway.

"And you think just because your strong, means your invincible?!"

A figure catches Zeta's fist. Zeta looked up and saw the blood red glow of it's porthole. It then twisted his wrist, earning a roar of pain.

"They are fools to think you are a god!"

Cloaked figures surrounded a wounded and defenceless Zeta. They bowed as crackles and high pitched roars echoed through Rapture.

"Everything you love will be taken from you!"

Zeta is on his knees, holding a small dress too his chest. Around him, Rapture was ablaze.

"You will never see the surface! You will perish here, in this Deep blue Hell!"

Zeta is pulled to the ocean floor, his porthole flickering on and off. His porthole went out as he was pulled into darkness.

"And may you Rest in Peace."

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

.
.

.

.

'Brother...'

Zeta's porthole flashed Red. His syringe blade clashed with a big sister's in a frozen room. He kicks the knee of the Sister, making it fall on one knee.
He the slashed the Sister upwards across the chest, sending blood into the air.

Zeta froze the blood, making a long cruel dagger. He then stabbed the Sister in the back.