Ch 5

Zeta wakes up in a worn bed. He sits up and rubs his head, feeling his hair. Eyes snapping open, He looks down at his body and notices the rest of his armor is still on, except the Air tanks.

He looked around the room. It was small, had some broken crates and some box's. Their was a rusty door in front of the bed and the walls beside had enough room for one person to walk through.

The door opened as a Women wearing a worn lab coat, blue shirt, a long skirt, torn black leggings and dirty boots walked in and smiled at Zeta. She had a messy pony tail, bags under her eyes, and a face covered in dirt, and had fair skin.

"Hello Zeta. It's good to see you." the voice was the same from before and he knew who it was: Elise. She went to hug him, sitting on the bed as he returned the hug with his right arm. He felt tears against his exposed neck and shivered. Elise giggled as she cried. She pulled away and smiled. "It's good to see you Zeta." she said looking at him up and down. "Look at you, Ten years and your still 19. Goodness, I feel old already."

Zeta just groaned, giving her a small smile but returned back to normal. Elise wiped away the rest of her tears and stood up.
Zeta groaned again, looking at the bed he was in and backed to her. "No, I didn't get you from the sea. I... Found you at my door laying down near death. Someone else saved you, but not me. " she said, holding her chin with her Right hand.

Zeta groaned as he tried to stand up, but was pushed back by Elise.
"No you can't go back out there yet. Your too weak." Zeta groaned in protest as he tried to stand back up, but was pushed down again. "No! Not! Yet!"

"How do you know what he's saying? " came a female voice. Zeta and Elise looked at the door and saw a Woman wearing a Short green jacket, whit dress, black shoes. She had short blonde hair and fair skin.

"I know because I was there since he was made." Elise said to the women. She felt a tug on her lab coat and looked down to see Zeta holding part of her coat in front of his face. She grinned a little and looked back at the woman.
"He's also shy when he doesn't have his helmet or a lethal weapon. Can you hand me his helmet? "

"Of course." the woman said, retreating away into the hallway.
A couple minutes later, she comes back carrying his helmet in and she sat it at the foot of the bed. Zeta took the helmet and latched it on, his porthole turning yellow. "So, what were you fighting over with him? "

"He wanted to head back out and get Rose and Eleanor. " she said. Zeta tried to stand back up but was pushed back down. "But he seems to not know what NO means! " Elise looked at the woman. "Do we have any restraints Tenenbaum!"

The woman, now Tenenbaum, simply stood there. "Does he know what beat him?" she asked as Elise stoped holding Zeta down, who looked at Tenenbaum with a tilted head. "Well as Lamb said, it was a Big sister. Little sisters who matured enough to no longer produce ADAM." she walked over to Zeta pulling a clip board from inside her jacket.
"This is a Big daddy, " she pointed at the diagram of a Big daddy. "This is you, " she said pointing at a diagram of him, skinnier than a Daddy But still had muscle. "And this is a Big sister." she pointed at a diagram of a Big sister, skinnier than him and Way faster and stronger.

"The Big sisters were exposed to ADAM their entire lives. Back then you would have been able to stand a chance, but your low on ADAM." Tenenbaum said walking up to Zeta. "You thought you were invincible and when this new protector comes in, your floating in the sea barley alive. And how much as I hate to say it, you need more ADAM. "

Zeta groaned as he sat up. He looked at Tenenbaum and summoned lightning in his left hand. "Like that did anything when you fought the Big Sister. " Tenenbaum looked at Elise. "I need to move the little ones to somewhere safer. You two can go with Sinclair and fight Lamb. " she said, walking out the door.

"Well, " Elise looked at Zeta. "Seems it'll be like the old days. " Zeta groaned as he stood up right beside Elise. "Just let me grab some things and I'll be there, okay?" Zeta nodded as he walked out of the room, which connected to a ticket booth, and walked out of the ticket booth and saw a train.

Zeta felt someone watching him and turned to a window showing the city. He saw a yellow porthole staring at him in a V shape, the body covered in shadow. Zeta blinked and the figure vanished.

"All right, I have everything we need. " Said Elise, coming out of the ticket booth holding two revolvers and a backpack. "Come on, get in the train. We need to pick up Sinclair. " she said walking into the passenger section of the train, the door opening automatically. The front part of the train opened up showing a small room with buttons and a seat with a dead splicer laying in it. Walking up to the seat, Zeta pushed the Corpse off and sat down. He pulled the switch that said 'Go' and the train moved forward, going under water.

Unknown to them, the figure from the Window was riding outside the train.

Xxxxxxxxxx

The train entered another building, the water dripping off it as it entered, and saw a ice wall blocking the way. "Wow! Slow down champ! " came a male voice from Zeta's radio. "Slow down unless you want to be A pancake! " quickly, Zeta pulled the Lever back. The train stopped just in time as it slowed down on the railing.

Zeta's door opened and he got out. "I'll stay in train Zeta." Elise said over the radio. Zeta groaned and walked forward and looked around for Sinclair.

"So, you must be Zeta. " came the voice of Sinclair. "I heard stories from dear Elise, but I guess I expected someone..... Bigger, if you don't mind me saying. " zeta groaned, still looking around.
"Listen son, I'm not coming out yet. You see, Splicers are everywhere and if I go out there they'll kill me. " Zeta groaned.
"Listen I found good things for you to do to save Rose and Eleanor. " that got Zeta's attention when he saw a door right beside the Ice wall, locked.
"All right, I found a way to get you ADAM to make you stronger and weapons you can use all in one! Bad thing is, it requires you fighting a Big daddy. " that made Zeta cringe. He may not get along with his Counterparts, but he couldn't kill them. "You can take it's drill and Little sister -" Zeta roared at the man over the radio. He could never take ADAM from a little sister like the Splicers. He had half The mind to tear the mans door apart and decorate Rapture with his entrails.

"Now listen Sport, I didn't say Harvest them. Tenenbaum found a way to cure little sister's and still get ADAM from them. " he said to Zeta who calmed down. "I left the cure out there for you to use. Inject it into you and you'll be able to turn them human. "

Zeta looked around and saw a Syringe with a glowing silver substance in it on the counter near another ticket booth. He walked over to it and picked it up, turning it around as he held it. He put it in the pocket of his right thigh and walked away.

Xxxxxxxxxx

"Alright Sport, your near where the Big Daddy is. It's just up ahead. " Sinclair said through the radio.

Zeta has made his way through some Splicers, nothing serious. He was walking down a hallway that showed the Open Sea and fish swimming around Rapture.
Walking down the hallway he saw a red wagon and his head started to hurt. He held his head in pain as the Image of The two girls appeared again. Rose and Eleanor.

"Brother, " they both said looking at him.

"We got you this gift to help you, even though we can't escape. " Rose said as she stepped forward.

"The little sister's have agreed to help us get you back. But please... " Eleanor said stepping forward as She and Rose extended their arms.

"Save Us. " they then backed up and ran.

Zeta groaned as he shook his head back to reality and saw a Drawing on the ground in front of the wagon. The drawing was of Zeta and two little girls handing him gifts.

Zeta spotted another plasmid in the wagon and injected it into him. Not seeing anything happening to him, he extended his hand hoping for something to shoot out. Instead, rocks and the wagon were pulled to him and hovered in the air. He pushed away as he saw a Splicer running at him. The Splicer was torn to pieces and was buried underneath the wagon and Rubble.

Zeta looked at the dead splicer and back at his hand.

Zeta giggled as he walked forward.