Ch 8(short)

Zeta woke up with a groan. He sat up and let his feet touch the floor. His eyes snapped open as he yanked his feet off the cold floor. Zeta looked down and saw his feet were bare to the world. He looked at his hands and saw they were not covered by his gauntlets/armor.
Zeta looked around hyperventilating. He saw a mirror across from him and stared at it.

He wore a grey hospital gown, which made no sense since only the helmet could come off. His skin was still the sickly grey color and his eyes still glowed yellow. He looked around the room and saw it was small and cubic with only a bed and mirror.
The door was that of a prison cell.
He stood up and walked to the gate and grabbed the bars. He tried to rip them open, but they wouldn't budge.

"You know this resembles you in a way." Zeta turned around and saw the man 'Robert' standing there in the room with the woman 'Rosaline' looking at him.

"It does? How?"  Rosaline asked Robert.

"The only thing he could think of before the new year." Robert told her. "He could only think of protecting Rose and Little Eleanor."

"I see it now Robert. He couldn't do anything he wanted then, but now he is free to do what he whishes." She told Robert. Zeta looked at the two with curiosity and homicidal intent.

"It's ironic really." Rosaline stated. "He saves someone from a cage, only to be put into the cage himself." She joked.

"If only the little bird was here." Robert told her.

Zeta roared in anger as he charged at them. And like before, they vanished and reappeared behind in the same stance.

"Careful." Rosaline told him, her finger going from side to side. "That anger will get you killed, Again"

"Tell me Rosaline, why are we still here talking to him? We already talked to him 2 hours ago." Robert questioned.

"Because Robert, that little birdie is not flying, but diving." Rosaline told him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wake up, Zeta!" Zeta groaned as he saw Elise standing above him. He slowly sat up and looked at his hands and saw he was still in his armor. He stood up and stretched his arms.

"We're nearly there. We just have to refuel. This will be a perfect time for you to get more ADAM."

Zeta groaned as he walked out the train.

End

I'm back! Sorry about the short chapter.

I found a theme for Zeta.