Ch 14

"What the hell happened?!" Sinclair asked Elise. "The kid was just sucked into God-knows-what!"

"A Tear..." Sinclair turned his head to Elise.

"A what?" He asked again.

"A Tear." Elise said again. "A doorway through space and time."

"Space and time?" He repeated.

"Listen." Elise said, turning towards Sinclair. "It was a weak tear. So they couldn't have gotten far." She told him. Elise opened her mouth and reached behind her lip, pulling out a lockpick. She kneeled behind the cell door and stuck the lockpick in the lock.

"How do you know any of this?" Sinclair asked as he watched the woman. Elise looked over her shoulder, stopping what she was doing, before she returned to her work. "Oh my God."
Sinclair said as his eyes widened.

"You did know Elizabeth, didn't you?" He asked, no response. "If that's true then....why does she hate you?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Free me..."

Zeta's eyes snapped open. He looked around and saw he was in a dark abyss.

"Free me..."

Zeta looked around again, hearing a voice that echoed and held power. Zeta looked and looked but saw no one.

"Free me...now."

Zeta felt weird. His instincts just went from disturbed to Flight or fight. The voice sounded as if the being was on all sides.

"Free me now, or else.....slave."

The ground began to shake violently, causing Zeta to fall on his hands and knees. Zeta looked up and saw a chunk of the ground fly upwards as bubbles began coming from the open hole. Only then did Zeta realize where he was.

On the ocean floor.

"Free me now slave. And I'll allow you to have a painless death."

Zeta closed his eyes as two bright lights shined on him. Zeta covered his eyes and tried standing up as the earthquakes began to increase. Zeta gathered the courage to look at the source of the light and when he did, he felt terrified.

The light belonged to two big red eyes that pierced the abyss. The body was bigger than anything he has ever seen. He could make out the outlines of two bat like wings extending from it's back.
Zeta felt like an ant.

"Free me.....NOW!"

The creature roared, causing the earth to shake more violently than the first time. Zeta fell to his knees and curled up, holding his head.

And Zeta began to scream...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let me go!" Zeta heard as he slowly opened his eyes. He slowly uncovered his head and sat up. He blinked as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around and saw the metal boots of the Big Sisters. Standing up, Zeta saw they all were facing the same direction.

"Let me go!" The cries came from none other than Elizabeth. Her limbs were stretched out and being held by two Big Sisters. Infront of Elizabeth stood the Head sister, holding two rusted curved blades that had fire coming off of them.
The head sister walked towards Elizabeth, giving off a hellish growl.
Realizing what was going to happen, Zeta dashed past the other sister, stopping infront of Elizabeth just as the blades came down, but stopped mere inches from his skin.

Zeta roared, making the Head sister step back and throw the blades to the ground. Zeta looked at the group of sisters, seeing that all their portholes were blood red. Zeta turned to the sisters holding Elizabeth and roared, making the sisters drop Elizabeth.

"Alright let's..." Zeta turned around and saw Sinclair holding a double barrel shotgun with Elise behind him, holding Zeta's armor. Zeta tilted his head at the two. Elise looked shocked. Sinclair just tossed the Shotgun onto his shoulder and looked completely baffled at the scene before him.

"What in the hell is going on?!" He shouted, looking Zeta in the eyes.

Zeta ignored Sinclair. He turned around and grunted at the sisters holding Elizabeth still. The sisters hesitantly let go of Elizabeth as she ran up to Zeta, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" Elizabeth said, tears rolling down her face. She pulled away with a joyful smile. "When I regain my strength, we can-"

Zeta took his hand and chopped the back of her neck, causing her to fall onto him unconscious. Zeta picked her up bridal style before turning his attention to the Big Sisters. Zeta roared loudly, making the motionless sisters flinch. The sisters tried to protest, only for Zeta to interrupt them. The sisters remained still as their portholes became blue.

Zeta turned his attention to Sinclair and Elise. He groaned at them before walking through the crowd of bowing sisters that were cooing in sadness.

"What.....just happened?" Elise asked, shocked from the obedience the sisters shown and Zeta's display of dominance.

"Now look who's asking the questions." Sinclair joked as he followed after Zeta. Soon enough....Elise followed as well.

End

Hey guys sorry for the delay.
I'll be honest, this story takes so long to update because I'm going to do a crossover that no Bioshock fanfic has ever done.

The only hint I can give you, is the dream Zeta had.