Our story

~Acnologia Pov ~

I heard crying  hmm I  then spotted  two children  by a tree they were holding  each  other  I  wonder why they are  in a forest  alone. They must have sense  my presence  they looked  at  me oh so ones a boy the other is a girl they both looked  at  me with sparkling eyes the girl ran to me and said" A Dagon  "  I smiled the brother seemed worried  about  something he then got up and ran too me. 10 persons then said " found them "I used a roar on them the all ran away from  my roar.  I took the children with my tail  and said " I'm  your father  now and I  will  teach  you  all I  know okay " they nooded  their heads  "sleep it's  a long  journey " they fell asleep  in my back.

~Time skip ~ 7 years

(Y/n) and Luke were figthing  over a piece  of  chocolate again. She's is in love with sweets she has a big appetite she doesn't  get mad because we realize  that  when she gets  serious  she is able to destroy  a two mountains  in one blow. Luke well he doesn't  have  to  worry abput being weak he's  actually  pretty  strong. They are both  strong dragon  slayers. Luke knows to never make Elis angry. They  are  both  excellent  children  nut I know  one day they will  have to figth  me but they will object  to  the  idea  of  fighting  against me.

~Time skip ~ x777

~Lukes Pov ~

I  woke up with (y/n) by my side ."Goddammit (y/n) wake up or I'll  kick you out the cave"She suddenly  woke up with  a death glare she looked  at  me "what the hell are you looking  at with those big eyes" I  said . She then looked at me with fire surrounding  her I  use my ice magic and freeze her "chill bruh chill" she looked down  and said "acnologia  Luke is being a total idiot" I  looked at  her  and said " You dumbass I've been  trying  to  tell you BAKA" she then looked at me and tackled  me and said "he's gone why he doesn't  love us" I  slaped  her and said "he does  love us remember  when he said he would leave but our paths will cross sooner or later now get ready for  our journey will find him . That  was the start  of our story.

~Time skip ~ x779

~(y/n)'s Pov ~
We  are walking  through  this jungle "God there  are no sweets in here" I  said  "  you do realize  we are in a  jungle Bak-uff " ! "Ummare you okay luke cause you kind of sounded like  a idiot " I  said he looked  at me with the are - kidding-me look there were two eggs over him " Awwwwwwwwee look two giant eggs" I took the golden brown one and said "your officially my baby" Luke dusted himself  and picked  the egg up and said "what if its a giant spider egg " I stayed thinking  about it "Omg omg luke but he was my official  baby" he laughed  at me and said "you won't  find out  if you leave it behind " "luke you are such an asshole I swear if it's  a giant spider I will kill you an your  family" he laughed  and said "but you are my family  idiot " I stoped and said " you sure know how to  push my buttons " I  then said " it's not a spider its a exceed a beautiful exceed  and you know yours is an exceed too " I responded . We then enterd  a village. Our future  shure seems intersting .
~time skip ~ (2 weeks)
The eggs finally hatched  my exceed  is a blonde color and Lukes exceed  is yellow  orange . Luke named his Fun I  named mine  Diana  Justice  luke being  a hater  said is too long I then said "fine I'll  call her DJ short  for Diana  Justice" he nooded  yay  I hugged  DJ she hugged  me back I walk away from luke and fun and said " I can't  wait  for our future together  as best friends " luke said  "hey it's almost February  14 that means we are soon going to turn 10 , we should spend it swell and well not eat a whole cake store" I rubbed  the back of my neck "hahaha hahaha the owner said I can choose a cake on the house " I said  "  he said one we wasted 15,000j and I  didn't  eat one piece of cake "  i pated his head "okay I  promise I  won't  eat a whole store of sweets" I  crossed my fingers  behind my back we sure seem to have an awesome  adventure ahead of us.