Halloween special.

(Y/n) sailer is now the character Elis my oc well she didn't make senseninto this story cuz she's like the cold shoulder one.
The guild decided to throw a Halloween party. (Y/n) decided to take care of decoration and stuff Luke is gonna make the hall look spooky. Variour guilds are coming Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, lamia scale,mermaid heel alk the guilds that participated in the games are showing up.Lucy was dressing as a zombie cheerleader, Erza as a bloody bride,Levy as a queen ,Juvia as a cute rainbow. Bisca as a soldier,Laki as red ridding hood ,cana as a gypsy ,Mira as a princess,The men dressed as gray vampire ,natsu said a suprise although they saw him buying a pirate hat,laxus a rock star,Gajeel a knight ,Jellal as a super hero,they all dressed up luke was gonna be a ninja whilst ( y / n ) just focused on making it spooky without spiders what she didn't know was lisanna will wear a spider costume. They all want to help her overcome her biggest fear.your pov.
I hummed using my magic.I focused orange light surrounded my hands and black swirls went around my arms.I noticed how everything was changing. I stopped admiring my work."Yass!!-yo!(y/n) are you here-Sorry Sting I'm kinda bu...what are you?"I asked confuse he wore a robe going back this time my hands were surrounded by swirls bats flew around the walls green slime coming out."woah what kinda - it's Hallows Eves magic magic that scares and suprises others with my own little twist of course" I said as we heard giggling I focused on the lights a natural glow like feeling came it seemed as if it weren't even night.the windows had cracks and hands were almost coming through cracks made."It's creeoy but cool" said Sting I pulled his hair "Your have weird hair" I said bluntly "wheres your custome?"he asked I sweat-dropped "I completely forgot." I mumbled face planting into the wall.I heard applaudingI turned seejng everyone Hibiki ,Eve and ren were the three musketeers.Lyon was a cloud.I saw Rogue dressed as a duke.I saw my guild members admiring work "Yo! (Y/n) weres the food" yelled Natsu shit...."Hold up!" I yelled I focused grabbing 2 keys in mid air."Gate of the Festivity & wine God!!Open thee!!Dyonysus!!" I yelled appeared half drunk half sober."Hey my brother from another mother!" I said as he looked at me he snapped his fingers barrels of wine,red ,white he smiled leaving a note with a grape bowl."Alright now....Gate of the Harvest Goddess!!!Open thee!!!Demeter!" I said she appeared food also cakes any food it was there."wow!!"they said she grabbed my hands her eyes boring into mines "Your crush is here!!"she yelled squealing I closed her gate immediately.I turned to master who was a king master bob he was an butterfly .Yukino and minerva were little devils.I snapped my fingers "I got it!!" I yelled they kept partying I ran to the exit seeing everyone smile.I entered my house looking around I found it.yess.I put a angel customeon I even used my angel takeover.i walked through the doors of the guild everyone smiled.I held my dress up walking like a princess.I smiled we all ate and enjoyed the drinks Lucy brought water and juice.I suddenly heard chuckling we all turned "Zeref!!" I said suprise first master was still around.we just stood in silence.I broke the Ice "Hey dude join us in the party!! It's Halloween so you've gotta at least enjoy it" I said he smiled blushing slightly everyone turned to me.I held my hand out.He walked Natsu pulled me into him."Natsu!!-are you crazy it's either this or...I'll go with him" I said he sighed the dragon slayers just watched .The other mages nervously went back to normal."Hey..." I said he nooded walking around with me."Hmmm you know 300 years ago we hanged in a Halloween party. You actually wore the same clothes you were so excited to show me the final show." He said I smiled I grabbed his hand walking in the second floor I stood infront of him walking backwards I just giggled lightly as we talked about Natsu I know but he or everyone doesn't.I lost my balance falling back he caught my waist.I blushed standing up.we both just akwardly stood there.I went down to get us food only to bump into Natsu who just smiled the dragon slayers talked. I was getting a drink when Natsu started a quarrel the giant chocolate fountain fell over all the chocolate spilled over me Luke just ran his tumb under my eye "hmm .a hint of Nutella." He said I felt a wave of anxiety hit me along with anger.I just focused my magic power every prop turned into a monster I balled my fist they roared everyone turned to me apologizing I walked away wiping my face with the back of my dress.tears started to spill I stood infront of the doors I lifted my hands up dead people came out of the ground, ghost demons, even a dead dragon behind me."(y/n) we are sorry but aren't y-to far too far!!Fuck all off you i killed myself over the perfect day where no one would go through what I went, no one gets embarrassed, everyone is going to suffer...plus after I Exterminate all of you . I'll use your lifeless bodies to clean my dress cuz you all ruined my dress so bye say hi to hades." I said wickedly all the window and lights shattered vines grew around the walls  swords appered my angel wings turned black.I snapped my finger everyone was back to normal my clothes changed.I smirked as they panted shaking with fear "Let's not mess anything else up."they said I smiled laughing I grabbed his hands tightly everyone sweat-dropped as i apologized tears started to fall I hugged my chest now crying as we all laughed . that's the end of Halloween for me I went home controlling everything as zeref was with me sleeping in my bed I was in between his arms it was good.Many would tell me your falling for a monster.