Father and family

When we got to the guild . Everyone looked at us and they crowded us asking questions about how we summoned Ace and Duke without a key."You can use celestial Key magic" said Lucy (everyone introduced each other ) I sweat dropped and Luke said "Yess but celestial magic is pretty much useless " she looked taken back by the comment so did everyone "What my brother means is , we are able to use them but not the zodiacs " I said she looked better"So lucy what keys do you have "she seemed to brighten up "Oh I have Aquarius, Virgo, Taurus, Cancer,so far for zodiacs" I flinched when I heard Aquarius she looked at me and said"you know her" "No but in Olympus there's Posidon he's my uncle but he is ..... competitive or rude" she looked suprised "I mean who tries to drown their niece " she patted my head"I feel you" we laughed then master said " (y/n) who exactly is your father" I stayed quiet "Zeus is our father sir but (y/n) won't accept him" said Luke master seemed suprised "Why" said Lucy"out of many children he has he couldn't remember who my mother was and I want to kniw who was my mother what she was like but he..." I said looking away. Luke stood up and said "(y/n) I wish I could tell you " I looked at him for a second " I just don't see why they washed the memory off her from you.....Forget it" he looked at me and said "(y/n) your eyes were weak so you didn't see all the details but dad only wants too- Okay I get it I guess We can summon him any day but today, or tomorrow,or after tomorrow you know how about never" I said coldly "(y/n) calm down " I sighed and use transportation magic and telaported to the top of a cliff near the ocean "open up door of the sea god : Posidon " Posidon came out and looked at me "What do you need" I loked at the ground "Can I ask you something " he seemed to hesitate but agreed anyways "How do you explain the ocean's color" he looked at me and his face softened "what is this really about" I sighed "Luke doesn't understand that I just want to see her...but father he hides more than we tell" I cringed at the word father " What did you see" I sighed and said " well I saw lightning, fire then luke on the floor, he wasn't breathing and then zeus said " No children of mine will ruin my plans"he then slaped me and there was blood surrounding me him holdimg a bloody dagger" Posidon looked shocked "(y/n) was this the first time you've seen things when you touch an object , or person " I looked at him and said " It has happen many times when I touch people or objects"He signed "Uncle, Did you meet mother " I looked at my fingers that seemed more interesting "No your father, well he meet her in the humans world " I nooded " well I have to go and you have to return to wherever you came from" He looked at me and said " Hey don't mention this,I never get emotional " I laughed "Awe you only get emotional with me!does that mean I'm special " He smiled then pushed me of the cliff to the ocean with rocks " ahhh " my hair was around my face Posidon lifted the water so I ended up in the ocean "Bye Uncle" he hmmm and waved in response I stayed floating around the water when I sneezed "shi-achoo" I telaported back to the guild I opened the doors to be scolded by D.J "(y/n) you insolent girl look at you your dripping " I sighed and used my air magic and dried myself up "Luke I need my key" he looked at me and handed me my key " I'm glad you are okay" he said in a whisper I walked away "I'm sorry for the future " is I headed home still thinking about what I told Posidon, Lightning suddenly flashed across the sky I looked at it and kept walking. "(Y/n) wait up" I heard Fun say I looked back and smiled at him D.J with Luke close behind me I ran towards them with a smile "Hey guys and D.J " Fun hugged me "We head home "said D.J nooded in response we were headed home I could see our path won't be easy but we can overcome the problems together ? "Hey wait up " Fun laughed and I was laughing I caught up to them smiling.