Filler.

~___'s Pov~x771

I giggled as acnologia tought us how to use Dragon origins a way our bodies would be stronger than a dragons scale.I saw Luke glare at the ground I looked at acnologia I walked to him I held his hand he looked at me "Nene ~Dad can we go to the village please~"I asked cutely he let a breath out making my hair blow back."I guess...But be careful not to get followed back" he said we nodded running down the cliff I jumped he didn't worry I summoned a Shield so did luke his was a black and silver one mines a white with gold. One I laughed as we slid down.we stopped at the edge of the cliff seeing dead trees with a dark fog would've probably made someone go away but this was acnologia's doing we changed into other clothes I changed into a white dress with black sandals and a bow holding my ponytail a small brow jacket over my shoulders covering my arms I saw Luke he wore black shoes and shorts a white jacket an grey shirt a hat on his head I smiled pulling him out we were near the village "Okay no magic whatsoever nothing that makes us be notice" I said smiling he nooded we both walked in hanging around was fun we ran into a girl with grey hair. like me a bow held it together a white dress and a black jacket red sandals she had Light blue highlights I smiled she eyed us "t-twins?"she asked we nooded "cool!Hey I like your bow" she said pointing at it "I now I like your sandals their really cute." I said we both smiled "Ah I'm (y/n) sailer and this is my twin Luke sailer" I said smiling she smiled "I'm Llunarian Murray and I'm don't tell anyone a mirror dragon slayer" she whispered the last part. I smiled "Come on we can meet my dad huh?" she said pulling our hands we stopped in a hill the town could be seen there was a crystal in the ground slowly we walked seeing a wall made of crystals I looked up a cave made of crystals?but this acnologia's range does he-I don't think he does but we don't have to tell him' said Luke I nooded we walked in I smiled "this is awesome!" I said she giggled "Dad!!!I found a couple of friends" she yelled making me flinch a deep roar was heard I smiled seeing a clear dragon appear I smiled "Ohiyo!"I said he looked down at us I saw luke look up a smile tugging his features. "Children huh?their young I could take them in" said his rumbling head I smiled at Llunaria "so if we learn your magic I will get these?" I said touching them she giggled "yeah if you learn Dragon Origin 15 only tought by mirror dragon my dad he's the king of mirror dragons right Dad!!" She said looking up at him he smiled looking down his wings clear barely noticeable to the naked eye his tail clear like crystals hangin I smiled "that's what you want I'm sure you know the basics I can sense dragon blood is hazy but I feel it"he said I nooded the rest of the day we spent learning Dragon origin 15 unlike Llunaria we got clear highlights and ombre hair from dark blue to really light blue. My hair changed back to Raven so did Lukes we waved at them walking home we talked about everything.I yawned laying down on my spot I covered myself with the blanket so did Luke as Acnologia was already sleeping I Snuggled into his chest.I dreamed about endless food Isles full of sweets.
~timeskip ~ x775
I laughed with Lluna as we sat on a branch from the tallest tree in a forest acnologia moved but we still found each other she was at West we were north a spot of our own a territory marked by the three of us.I saw Luke joke with her I was wearing a baby blue romper white boots and a sweater in black .she wore a white sweater,orange skirt and black tennis and luke wore black shorts and a white sweater. I saw a water fall I smiled "neh~guys let's go for a swim huh?"she said taking the words out of my mouth.I nooded we jumped down I took of my sweater a black tank top visible now she wore a cute frilly top in dark blue luke was in swimming trunks he probably wore under his shorts.I told luke to turn he did so I had a baby blue short on and gave her a white one we smiled he turned we climbed the rocks we stood above the lake it met with I let a breath out we grabbed hands luke in the middle of us we ran foward she grabbed my hand a circle now a splash was heard we swam up laughing we goofed around I heard a roar meaning acnologia was looking for us she got serious looking at west "I-I have to go" she said frowning we nooded we got dressed she weakly smiled "hey guys we should come her when we grow up huh it's fun." She said smiling she left already changed we walked north a smiled tugged my lips "hey luke she's nice isn't she" I said he nooded.
~timeskip ~ x777
We left to look for him two 11 year olds huh.We met with her again she said something about going to fiore. I nooded we left we three had a necklace a small crystal  gave us saying it would connect us the three having a hue mines a yellow hers a blue and lukes a blackish.
~present day~
Today is the day we met I stood above the small lake it's still the same nothing has changed except the small cottage for three me and Lluna build when we were younger with luke he was up here with me we heard footsteps. "So you came huh?" I asked still looking foward a small smile tugging my lips "of course after all if we hadn't met I wouldn't appreciate magic as much" she said we stood there looking at the sunset we didn't need to talk "h-hows my old man?" She asked referring to her real dad Ares the god of war. "You know causing battles and all in other realms." I said smiling D.J was with fun in fairy tail "so you join-fairy tail-oracion seis." We said chuckling at the end "yes!" We said Luke smiled "much has changed " I said looking foward luke had his hands over his knee along with his head looking foward she had a bow over her hair wearing a light blue jacket a black shirt and white jeans and black boots I was weating a gold jacket with a white line a white pair of boots and a romper in black.I was laid back being held up by my arms we all stood up she requipped into a black swimsuit with flowers and orange linings I had a red one on more like hot red with a white line across luke had black trunks with silver lining.We grabbed his hand he smiled we saw our memories from back then we jumped of the water fall her grey hair moving up mines too lukes on stiking up we landed with a splash I laughed floating around with the looking up our head touching we pointed out stars we saw in different colors due to our peculiar vision style it magnetizes our eyes to see what we want.I closed my eyes laughing at her stories after we left to look for our parents."(y/n) you have good stories from other people" she said I smiled "Yeah-So this is from an old lady ~Her name is Sol daughter of a king of Shadows and queen of Light-mystery?-shush-She met her father in the market like always he flirted with the closest woman she glared at him behind a tree ,fountains, everything he never stopped until one day she became old enough to leave him and she did the shadow king alone and deserted died leaving his shadows to follow everyone so he could find her again she being light never knew about that spell.When she sleeps he sees everything but not her." I said ending it "So her father is darkness and shadows and she's the sun?" asked Lluna I nooded she laughed "you certainly have a way with words huh" she said luke looked at the moon "tell us one about the moon" he whispered we both looked at him smirking "Okay?" I said "Luna a girl born unequal everything she did was a reflection of her sister Sol never being credited she became sad and depressed she hid from the world slowly until one day her sister told her to focus on the beauty she could see while she could not" I said " through ages she's seen people admire her beauty from afar,her glow kisses,love and cliché moments an offering to her while she and her sister never talked she could tell that other sister still brought joy like her smiling once she felt like she faded seeing her sister again made her realize she could see her once more every month they both shared the beauty of a world unknow to us." I said Lluna looked up seeing the moon "you know when I don't use magic I can only see the moon her beauty makes me smile so (y/n) I'll remember this moon as a way to know no matter what we are still looking we are together through the moon.she said smiling we nooded.Today is the only day we don't argue ever since we separated we can't get along.
~back at the guild~D.J's pov~
"Yo!D.J wheres (y/n) at?" Asked Laxus I rolled my eyes "That's unlikely for you to ask for her." I said as Fun sat down with happy."I just wanna see if she's gonna be back before the Fantasia parade." He asked "She is." I said sternly flying down I sat next to Erza "Wheres (y/n-second person to ask that she's in a meeting she received a letter from the magic council they want her to be part of it." I said "WHAT!!!!!" They yelled "She's strong enough to be one of the 4 Ishgar Gods" Said gramps I shook my head "Sadly it's true (y/n) has never really fought at her full potential only once." I said "can you tell us?" Asked Natsu his eyes fulled of excitement. "Being dragon slayers means you have to slay a dragon some time.She has slayed 2 dragons a Forrest dragon and Mountain king dragon I'd say she probably erased trace of the event she was fighting a dark guild 'Satan's follow' a guild full of demons she was alone while luke was at the village she used a spell she said is forbiden for dragon slayers but her being the exception . Acnologia trained her while she slept her mental focus is something we should all fear,Dragon Origin 1 a way her body and soul are changed to feel like a dragon she must've awoken the mountain King dragon but she just kicked his stomach an half of its side was blown off.The forest dragon she killed him for respect towards acnologia her mind and body it was like she saw their weak points most have tried to kidnap her for such strength but the price isn't always pretty. The forest dragon she didn't use magic she just used sheer strength and kicked his side of the head and it's skull was crushed. " I said they stayed silent "Unfortunately she hardly sleeps her mind isn't always in the right time she can be here right now but her mind can be in the present or future, she has nightmares of deaths tragedies,it's sad to hear her suffer the harsh thruth of being that strong at times she doesn't even sleep she trains afraid that some day her true power will be unleashed to the point she won't be able to face life with a smile." I said Lucy looked down "that's why she smiles so muc-so when the time comes she won't regret smiling. " I said Natsu's fist were clenched "So that's why you and luke push her to the limit so she-so she's not afraid her fear is stronger it's eating her." I said They just looked foward. Silent suddenly the door opened I flew up as (y/n) ealked in covered in scratches,bruises but no blood she panted "Damn I didn't think Luke would go so hard on me" she mumbled I swooped her up sitting her on the railing she turned to laxus her eyes glaring into his it looked like they were both thinking ___ more likely thinking about if she should be nice him thinking he should push her "(y/n)-san you have a special job!"said Mirajane she looked at master "what is it about?"She said he said something she sighed "I can't luke isn't -b-but y-the job needs a mage that can use lightning and Water so the can close a gate I'm able to do both but if I do so theres a chance I could blow the place up since theres mages trying to stop this it could affect it."she said her eyes narrowed "Mira didn't have to tell ne I knew about it two days ago-Wow having visions sounds cool-If seeing how everyone you meet is gonna go through pain ,suffer or die than yeah sound cool" she sighed standing infront of laxus "Look I need your help if you want you can have the reward."she muttered he eyed her a smirk formed in his lips he grabbed a mug she turned her head "Sure doll if you wanted to be my wo-*cracjing*"the mug he held broke her eyes were covered by her bangs she turned around walking down the stairs "Not everything revolves around you I can see past your arrogance."she said he stood up walking with her."I bet she's gonna kill h-not likely she's probably gonna develop feelings for him in the near future since it takes her a day to like someone. "Said Luke walking in we all stared at him "Drinks on me I need to think"he said I noticed a scar in his neck "so you and ___ fought today we should fight fight me!!"said natsu luke laughed at him shaking his head "I could kill how about this I'll take you on an s-class with me"he said pushing Natsu who just smiled fire surrounded him "I'm all fired up let's go"he said walking with luke and fun happy said something about going but fish was important.