next generation

~Elis's Pov ~
We arrived at the guild I looked at the guild members " Well is master back" I asked Then I stopped for a second and Started to laugh like a maniac "Oh" I said laughing "Luke master fell asleep "I said Laughing " When I'm - Shut up theres no way you will be master if you aren't smart enough air head"I said Bending a pillar I said Inside my head to someone who I think I know."Guys we are gonna be able to work now" said Mirajane everyone was happy hmmm"To celebrate who wants to meet Griffin "I said Everyone deadpanned "Griffin come down" I said as Griffin came down and stood next to me and sat down "Aw look who's back "I said hugging it's neck "Well I guess it you have to go" I said as I released it from our contract "But hey we will see each other soon" I said as it Snuggled into me . Well "Good bye Griffin" I said as she stood tall and flew away I laughed as one of her front feathers fell of and landed on my hand.Moment ruin when Natsu said"I wonder how lucys butt looks even redder"I looked at him get hit by a barrel"Try saying that again"I heard Erza yell I telaported to her and saw a dude with a lightning scar over one of his eyes "this time I'll tell you straigth out" said laxus"we don't need weaklings in this guild ,You guys are pitiful getting humiliated by phantom like that ....Aand wait i don't even know your names" said laxus looking at Jet and droy he turned to Lucy and said "And you there ,the main culprit,the debutant Celestial Spirit User ....It was your fault " he said "laxus" said mirajane It's all over now' I had it I snapped I grabbed his Collar by surprised and picked him up with one hand many people tell me I'm stong but do not look so I looked at him"You are not worthy of me lashing out on you" I said as I sat him back down and looked at Mirajane "No one has been talking about who to blame for it " Said mirajane "You have no rigth to say anything when you did't even help US fight "Me and mirajane said in unison "that's what master says" said mirajane "baka has a coat yet it can't even cover his stupidness" I mumbled "We'll, yeah! it had nothing to do with me!" he said I snapped again "YES IT DID IT HAD TO DO WITH ALL OF US YOU WANNA BE GREAT YOU KNOW WERE YOU START BY HELPING YOUR NAKAMAS I DON'T KNOW YOUR IDEA OF A GUILD BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK AND I ALREADY KNOW THE VALUE OF BEING IN A GUILD WERE EVERYONE IS PART OF THE OTHERS PROBLEMS'' i said with anger in my tone He smirked "Although if I had been there ,you wouldn't have had all that trouble" he said "really okay 180 minutes that's how much time the figth is gonna last in the projection" I said extending my arm forward "Open door of the God of War:Ares" I said "Yellow Elis what do you need" asked Ares "You know how your able to see how a person would do in a fight " I said looking at him"Who " he said I pointed at Laxus,"Okay done two seconds" he said as he left then the projection played for two seconds and laxus was killed by Jupiter canon in the other his magic was taken and he died in all of his chances "Impossible " he said I paused it and put us with him " you die in every situation oh and Arrogant Idiot" I said "Even though I died in there I would still last longer than you weaklings "said laxus Erza snapped and said"why you-Hold it Right there" said "Natsu" natsus fist went trough were laxus last stood "laxus fight Me,You heartless bastard" said natsu "what kind of fight could it be if you can't even catch me" said laxus chuckling"when i inherit this guild I'll get rid of all the weaklings,and anyone who is against you,I'll make the ultimate guild, The strongest guild in historythat no one can look down upon!" he said "Shut up and you know what when what you say 'happens' I"ll personally kick your ass and leave " I said he laughed and left 'God I'm gonna kill him one of this days I felt someone around us ''Hey gray remember that girl you fought" I asked he nodded in response"Who is prettier me or her" I asked as I was shot by water the water took down my illusion" inherit,what nonsense is he talking about?" asked Lucy 'It's not nonsense laxus is the masters grandson,you see'' said Mira as Lucy was shocked"So when master retires ,the chances are that Laxus becomes master are quite high" i said looking up remembering what jose said about me being a devil slayer"But-t I'd be against someone becoming master who thinks that way about his allies" said lucy" Mirajane how ome he wasn't such a jerk whe we faugth or when he was younger" i said she looked at me wondering the same'' I reaally don't know " She said " maybe he has his man period " I said to her she laughed"the rumor has it that that's why master can't retire" Said miraajane"is that it" saaaid lucy"That jerk" said natsu "enough you will just tire your self out dealiang with him" said erza'Anyway what do you think wanna do a job ,together with gray and Lucy" Said Erza"Gray your clothes" said mirajane" Oh yeah shit the show" I said"what show Elis-chan" said mira" Oh I'm jst gonna sing and perform magic oh, and I migth do a play of my favorite stoy" I said with hearts in my eyes"which one" asked Mirajane "Romeo and Juliet the most amazing love story i want it to happen to me imagine a love story like that except for death'' I said " erza continue'' i said" i have sensed we have been together since the Eisenwald incident' said erza" now you get a'sense'like that?" said wakaba"we all tought it was pretty odvious she didn't stop to think helself'" said macao ''that's erza for ya" said cana "Let's form a team,the four of us five if you count happy or nine if Elis,luke,fun and d.j join us at times" said Erza looking at me" Erza If you need help Here" i said handing her a charm bracelet with a sword charm in it "What does it do" she asked" well each charm in my bracelet represents a female in the guild a key for lucy" I said hending lucy the bracelet and a card for cana,A perfume for mira,A book for levi..etc.,And if you need help my charm will shine depending who gets in trouble" I said as i handed the girls an charm bracelet and all the magic from the my charms were sent in eache charm they had'Thanks Elis" no problem oh happy" i said handing happy a fish and a fish charm" thanks Elis-chan" he said i smiled "Do you really want someone like me in the team" said Lucy" not someone like you..It has to be you" said natsu"Aye said happy "without you things wouldn't fit rigth,you know" saaid natsuI hugged Natsu and said"that's the cutest thing to say" "looks like fairy tails strongest team is official now "said cana"thtat's good for them" said macao"wait Lucy's the strongest' aaid wakaba'If i was up against aquarious i wouldn't beat her"said Alzack "and her straigth-man act is amazing" said Droy "The 'strongest' in a lot of different ways" said Jet I looked at natsu and gray say 'with him' then erza said "got a problem'' " no never happier" said natsu and gray flailing their arms around" Let's hurry and do a job" said Erza" we'll take down the magic Sect operating in the shadows of the castle town Lupinus" said erza " Elis wanna join us " asked Erza "No maybe next time Luke isn't in town and i have to talk to him you know about it" i said"You have not told him' asked Erza " I wanna ask Master first if I should tell him" I said she nooded. they left we waved at them.