Phantom Lord

(natsu and the dragon egg was skipped because Elis & Luke were on a mission)

~(y/n) Pov~

We are compleating the job this moment figthing this bandits named the bubble butt gang.JK. they zare actually named Thieves of the Jaguar I wonder why jaguar hmm.There was a weird smell ."Alrigth girlie give us what you got in that bag" i recently bougth a bag of candy"No thank you get one your self" they seemed pissed and came at ,e i jumped up "Explosion dragon:Roar" I screemed they got hit by it and fell uncouncious easy"(y/n) are you- wow I guess we are done " said Fun with a smile i nooded and we were dragging the prisoners. We arrived infront of the major "Good job you two'(Imagine Lord Deaths Voice if you know who he is yay you get virtual hugg if you dont then booo)we nooded and we got our reward we were going by foot to Fairy Tail."Luke I'm tire" i said " A is for apple , B is for bacon ,C is for cake , D is for d-shut up" said Luke I only grind at him. "Luke , (y/n) we are having trouble with a enemy guild can you please help us" said mirajane (she is talkig like she talked to laxus) We looked at wach other "Mirajane we are sort of- out of fiore " I said as we both sweat dropped "I'm sorry for disturbing you two " she said with a sad face "Mirajane it's okay we will be there as soon as possible and we will kick some butt" Me and my brother said in unison Mirajanes gaze softened. She gave us tumbs up.(FYI this call happened when levi was hurt ).

~time skip ~

~LUKES POV ~

(y/n) was looking ahead of us the guild was destroyed completely she looked pissed but kept it in. Since last time she got angry she was about to destroy a city but her senses stoped her."What happen to the guild" said (y/n) "(y/n) the guild members are in the basement " I said I'm able to see through objects. (y/n) made a magic circle and telaported us to the guild basement. When we arrived lucy was crying (y/n) went to Lucy and grabbed her hand ."Lucy don't you dare blame your self or I will break your leg" said (y/n) in a voice I didn't even recognize ."Mirajane why aren't we figthing out there gramps was hurt,lucy was kidnapped, andthe guild was damaged" many people were quiet "IF YOU THINK WE NEED A BUILDING TO KEEP A GUILD TOGETHER WELL YOU ARE WRONG AS LONG AS WE HAVE OUR NAKAMAS AND OUR MASTER AND TRUST ME THAY OLD MAN KS GONNA MAKE IT NOT BY US SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR JUSTICE TO HAPPEN" she said with tears and black fire surrounding her body her hair up "AND that old man is my hero for supporting a guild he thought he could not support well you know what ,I'm gonna figth for the guild he tried to keep together" said (y/n) her hair falling down her black fire turning to the northern ligths "So whoever thonls they're up for the job,of protecting the guild then I swear to keep you alive" she said as she telaported herself away "Well looks like she found her reason to figth for" I said "You are correct Luke,I have never seen her black fire and northern ligths in her" said D.J " Whay do you mean" asked the guild members "Well Me and her have fire Emotions ame as eyes her eyes are always hazel cuz she's always fogging her emotions, Black fire means anger but the northern ligths I have only seen them once ,She found passion in this guild her only other passion is her family I guess she considers this guild her family "I responded "Wel I'm gonna help (y/n) figth" said natsu "Well she's inside the building rigth now" I said looking up. "Telepathy " I said "Natsu she said There's a dragon Slayer " I said "everyone get ready" a magic circle surrounded us we were now in the battle with phantoms " FAIRY TAIL TURN LUCY HEARTFILIA IN" said the other ugly old man "LUCY IS OUR NAKAMA AND WE WILL NOT GIVE AWAY A FRIEND, OR SISTER, BROTHER AWAY" yelled someone throughthe speaker and you could hear yelling and explosions "ELIS DON'T GO FULL ON " I yelled in my head "OF COURSE NOT I'LL JUST END UP KILLING THEM" she said through the speaker I calmed down. We started to figth then she came trough one of the windows with 20 phantoms surrounding her she made a magic circle and chantted a ligth spell "Open up door of the Sun: Apollo " yelled (y/n) She landed perfectly on her feet so did Apollo "Apollo it's your chance to shine " said (y/n). He surrounded himself in ligth and shot out "hey what happen inside" I asked her she looked at me and said "that chicken summoned those phantoms inside I was able to take some out but one of them went trough me and I was paralyze he kicked me but luky me I jumped out ,but man did I miss calculate the wall" shesaid I sweat dropped. "You have 30 minutes to turn Lucy heartfilia in or I'll destroy you all" said the old man "Oh and (y/n) Sailer your mom is still alive " She and I looked at the building "Hey Idiot, I'm pretty sure I saw my mother die infront of my eyes" said (y/n) ."I'll be more worried about your guild " said the old man (y/n) sighed and jumped before erza and stood up and said " anything that can destroy I can eat" we both said in unison . Everyone looked suprised " I don't think so" said the old man"Well you better think now,have you heard of the human Jupiter (made up) looks like you have well you see I'm one of the parts " said (y/n) with a serious face ."help your self " said the old dude The Jupiter cannon was fired everyone looked at (y/n) it came foward and she stopped it with one hand she picked it up over her head her eyes red with anger black flames surrounding her body and the blast I see she trapped it "Impossible " said everyone in unison "luke I'm not hungry"she said witha straight face she kicked it to the air I jumped in the air and sucked the blast (basically like natsu sucking flames) name looked ahead and said "You won't be able to last long for hurting our guild master and members ""don't have enough girly " said the old man a phantom was coming towards her.name turned into a shadow and sliced the phantom in half she her eyes blue and every phantom froze and fell on the floor "NATSU ,GRAY , ELFMAN, AND LUKE WE ARE GOING INSIDE SO GET READY " said name "Erza you and the rest figth the phantom " said (y/n) "but there no phantoms" said Mirajane " (y/n) pointed to the building "I think there are " what we didn't know was that another blast was made and Erza took it (y/n) eye's yes widen "Erza" she said holding the blast with a counter attack Erzas armor was completely destroyed "Natsu, Gray,Elfman and Luke ,GET READY "(y/n) teleported everyone to different places "Are you all still alive " She asked through Telepathy "OF COURSE WE ARE " they all yelled "Natsu your gonna figth a man who can control fire ,Gray your figthing a Woman she's a water mage, Elfman your figthing a man ,SHIT!-what's happening (y/n)" they all asked "I'm okay Lucy has been found.""Good luck "