Changeling

This is when team natsu change bodies with each other and loke

~(y/n) Pov~

Luke and I were in the guild when natsu was reading this mission he found I got up and stood next him Luke got up and stood next too natsu . I then felt weird. Loke was passed out on the floor.
~Lukes Pov ~

My body was feeling strange
~Team Natsu ~

My body feels strange
~Lokes Pov ~

My body feels weird

~(y/n) Pov~

I looked at everyone and said "What happened " I covered my mouth I sound like a boy I looked at my body "I'm in my brothers body " everyone looked at each other with my same reaction. "Who's in my body " My body moved near me "Baka I'm in your body " I sighed " Luke don't do anything weird with my body" I said "Your body is so ligth how come you literally eat junk food all the time my chest is big, my back hurts " I sighed then remembered my magic "Luke" he looked at me I grabbed my/his hand and touched a plant with my/his hand he seemed to pass out in that moment I was cracking up on the floor. Natsu wss in lokes body, vice versa, lucy in grays, grays in lucys , Erza in Happy's, Happy in Erzas, Fun and D.J in each others body (Luke passed out cause the plant used to be in a train before and(y/n) can see its future and past) Luke woke up, levy was helping us then I remembered that she only gets 1 minute. Gray and lucy were back to normal "Hold on Luke open the beauty door: Aphrodite " he looked at me and nooded "(y/n)s why didn't you open it yourself " I smiled evily " Because I'm able to open the heaven doors and Luke the underworld, she looked at confuse so I explained her "Luke can't open up the gates I can because of his soul wavelength(soul eater refernce) " she looked confuse " You Know how theres unison rays were you need a certain element or person" I said she nooded in understanding"Were's my fav. gal in the world" I heard aphrodite she looked at me well lukes body and said " OH MY what happen how did u guys switch bodys" the people that switch bodiies looked at her " well you see..... we read a spell and we sort of switch bodies "she looked at me and said " okay so you summoned me to fix someone elses problem that's so uncool (y/n) I mean you summon posidon to talk but you never summon me" said aphroditeI couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh I fell on the floor cracking up '' See this is why I never take you serious" said aphrodite I composed myself and sighed " how about you can help me with beauty because you seriously suck at figthing" i said she looked at me " I'll take that as a compliment" she then said something in greek(to lazy to type) i felt weird and Everyone seemed in their own bodies now. "Okay call me and please don't ever disturbmy baths" said aphrodite I murmurd under my breath "bipolar" she then poofed me in a girly dress that showed my curves"Aphrodite I knew it you love my clothes" she poofed my clothes back to normal she was leaving and said "Elis wanna say something to Zeus" I looked at her and said"Nah I'm good" she looked at me I saw something i never expected to see in her eyes sadness " Just tell him to take care" I said she smiled and nooded I waved goodbye and saw a rose were she was standing "Hades will kill her if he knew his black roses are in the Mortal world" I said craking up"Elis aren't you and luke mortals too" said Lucy "Meh actually demigods and half mortal do to our mom's side" I said then got zoned out who is our mother hmmm."Elis do you wanna go on a mission" I heard luke say"Then get up i choose one already" he said as he was leavin I sighed who is our mom was she beautiful,Nice, passive ,Forgiving okay she must have been really forgiving i said in my head thinking of Zeus and her and her yelling at him hahaha. I ran after Luke and waved goodbye at the others since they agreed that we should go on our own since they were exsusted do to the spell.