The Meeting [12]

Its been a month since the incident. When Fili didn't have training, or practice. He was with me but that was when the sun was going down. Other than that I've been with Lilth. I've been telling or hinting stuff to her about Kili. She would always laugh when I said stuff about him. But I finally got her to meet up with him. Other than Lilth, I would meet up with Kili to tell him what Lilth said and when I told him about her finally meeting him. He looked like a kid that just got there first sword.

Last night Fili stayed, he was kinda drunk from staying out with the lads. I left after Thorin got sick and I helped Dwalin and my father take him home. Then I went home, Bofur came home and passed out on the floor. As I was about to get in bed, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Fili and his drunk self. He asked if he could stay here because he couldn't make it home. So I let him, since I stayed with him twice.

I rolled over hoping to find him still here, but I was wrong. I felt the bed a little bit, I only found a note. I opened my eyes but closing them from the bright light. I sat up and opened my eye once more, I read the note.

Dear love,

Sorry I had to run. Thorin and Dis were looking for me. I'll tell them Bofur brought me here because we were to drunk to find our way to my room. I'll see you later at dinner. I heard there's big news. Have a good day and don't get into trouble.

Love Fili

I smiled and got ready. I put on a white shirt topping it with a green corset. I put on black pants and then my thigh knifes, my belt with my sword. I braided my hair, leaving Filis braid woven in it. I grabbed my cloak and threw it on. I looked at the time.

"I'm late I'm late I'm so so so late." I ran out the door, running to the place were I'm meeting Lilth. As I made my way around the corner, I saw her looking at the dresses a dwarven woman was selling. I walked up to her, tapping her shoulder.

"Your late." She stated.

"Yes, yes I know, I know but I'm here arent I?" She nodded. "Okay we should get going, we need to meet Kili in a little bit." She took my arm and we walked.

"Were exactly are we meeting him?" She asked.

"The library."

"The library, why?" Now she was confused.

"Because no one will be in there, well maybe my dad but that's all. Why are you gonna kiss him or something and you don't want to books to see?" I laughed.

"What.....no....i... Well I wasn't thinking that, maybe a hug but no. It just sounded like a weird place to meet. And its in the palace, I've never been in there."

"Its okay, just breath it will go great and for the palace part. You will love it, its so beautiful!" I saw her nod, and we kept walking. After a few moments we came to the doors, stopped by two guards.

"I'm here to see prince Kili and my father, were heading to the library."Tthe guy held out his hand. I was confused "What?" I asked.

"I know your the daughter of a high official man, and I can let you in whenever you want. But her she's a commoner, you know the rules." He said.