New Friends [3]

I got off of your horse and just walked next to him. How am I gonna do this? I thought. 'Well I know for one I'm not just gonna walk in and say hi dad long lost daughter here, that you left. I couldn't I'm never the person to be mean'  I thought again. Just then I walked into someone. I stumbled back but they, he to be correct fell down. I put out my hand and helped him up.

"I am so sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." I said quickly.

"No, lass it's quiet alright. But tell me lass what is your name?" He asked. 

"Well umm its Erudite, and this is my trust steed Randsome!" I replied with a smile and took my hood down.

"Well lass, my name is Bofur!" He said returning the smile. "So lass, what bring's a beautiful lass like you here?" he asked. You thought for a moment you couldn't tell him. But you couldn't lie, but you had to say something.

"I'm visiting but if I find my father than I'll say here. Forever I guess." He held out his arm and I linked it with my own.

"Well lass, I'll help you if you don't mind, you can even stay with me too if you like." he said.

"Well I really don't want to sleep on the streets, and if it really isn't a bother. Could I?"

"Of course lass, it would be my pleasure to help you out." he said. We walked for awhile and he showed me around Dale. Pointing out all the bars, telling me the best ones and the ones if your looking for a fight, you could go to. Showing me the stores and markets. He was really nice, I felt like he was a brother to me already. Soon it was getting dark, and me stopped outside of Dale. Bofur turned to me. 

"Hey las could we ride your horse back to Erebor, if not its gonna be a long walk."

I looked at him, then at Randsome. "Sure but you hold the reins." I said laughing and Bofur got up on him. Then putting a hand out and helped me up. I got up and pulled my hood up, and wrapped my hands around his waist. We rode for about 3 or 4 miles until we saw the big doors of Erebor. "Well las were here!" Bofur said.

"Who goes there?" I heard a man say.

"Bofur brother of Bifur and Bomfur!" He yelled. 

"Open the gates" the man yelled. Soon I saw how beautiful it was inside. It was so pretty and breath taking. It wasn't far from the gates that we stopped and got off of Randsome. "Well las he stays here when you are in Erebor, there are people who will tend to him." He said getting the stuff off of him.

"Well that's great!" I smiled and took Bofur's arm.

"So we will go tomorrow and tell the home contract that you live with me now. That is so they know were to find you if someone needs to find you or you get mail. But we can also get you your own house tomorrow if you don't want to stay with me lass."

"Bofur your growing on me. You have become a brother to me and honestly I really don't need my own home." I said starting to tear up.

 "Hey lass don't cry, honestly you are like a sister to me too, I don't have one but I do now. You can stay as long as you wish, even if I die this will be yours!" He said. We stayed silent for sometime. I heard people chuckle and laugh us. I wasn't bothered by it, cause well I loved him like a brother.

"We're here lass" he said unlocking a door, we both stepped inside.

 It was big really big. You took off your hoods. There was a large living room/ dinning room and off to the left was a large kitchen. With an open library next to it. He took my arm and pulled me to the right to a short hallway. There was two doors and opposite side and one at the end of the hall.

"Left is mine and right is yours lass." He said opening the right door and walked in. When I walked in I saw a large bed, maybe full size. With two large dressers on the side of it. A chest at the foot of the bed, and random dressers.

 "You also have a balcony lass, I've never liked them so that's why I'm not in this room." He said setting all of my stuff down on the bed. To the wall that was acrossed from your bed was a large fireplace. I was taken away by all of this. I heard Bofur pull a sheet off of something so I walked over to him.

"What is it?" He asked and I giggled. 

"Bofur its a makeup table, see you sit on a chair and look at yourself in the mirror to do your makeup, hair or just to look at yourself."

"Ohh OK las, well bathroom is at the end of the hall. I'm gonna get an ale and sit on the couch if I pass out please leave me." I laughed at that.

 I started to unpack putting all of my hair stuff on the table, alone with the little makeup I had. Put my bow, arrows, daggers and sword in the chest at the foot of the bed. Then put the hunting and training clothes in the dresser to the left of the bed. As I opened the right dresser, I saw a beautiful green dress still hanging in there. Pulling it out and setting it on the bed. It was beautiful a dark green dress, it was floor length and had a beautiful brown belt with gold hearts on it. But it also had a hood and red around the ends. I looked a little while at it but put it away with the two dresses I has brought and all the night gowns. After I was done I wanted to take a bath and that is what I did.

As I walked out of the room Bofur was zoning in and out. 'He maybe had one to many' I whispered to myself. 

I walked down the hall to the bathroom. It wasn't big but I didn't need a big bathroom. It was perfect. Getting out of my clothes I got into the bath. The water was warm, but it hurt when it hit my side were I had been injured. Soon I decided I was done, and I dried off and put on my white, with purple vines night gown on. It was my mothers and it was so soft. As I walked out I heard loud snores. Walking out to the living room, In saw Bofur fast asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and took off his shoe's and his hat. I placed a soft kiss on his head.

"Thank you for being so kind to me. No one has ever done that to me. So thank you" I said and walked to my room, and got in bed. It was soft. I looked in my bag and pulled out a locket. Opening it I saw my mom and dad. I kissed it and laid down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked this one kind of just a good friendship kinda chapter. I didn't want Erudite to walk into Erebor not knowing anyone. The next one should be more with Balin and Dwalin :)