Please Take My Hand [7]

OK so the picture above is what Erudite wears on the walk with Fili. But the cloak is the gift Fili gives her. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find that the sun isn't up yet, but I knew that I promised Fili I would walk him. So pulling myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, getting off all the makeup that was left. Then I looked at my hair and found the braid Fili did last night. I smiled realizing that it wasn't a dream. Soon I walked back to my room and got into a longer nightgown that stopped just below your knees, put on some sandles than went out to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went and sat on the floor next to the snoring Bofur.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said petting his hair. He smiled slightly but still slept. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a small letter.

Dear Bofur, Went out for a small walk. I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you. Have a good day at the mines. ~Erudite

Soon after I wrote the note I heard small knocks on the door. I quickly but quietly ran to the door and saw Fili. I couldn't help but smile. I got out of the door and hugged Fili. When we pulled apart, he just looked at me.

"Lass, no pants?" He asked.

"Fili no ones up at this time, plus its not cold." I answered.

"Well here I got you something. I was my Grandma's, but now its your." He said handing me a cloak. I took it and looked at it, it was black on the outside. But on the inside was a beautiful design of black and teal colors. I put it on and started to walk. But I noticed Fili was fighting with himself about something. I could see it on his face. I soon realized that he wanted to hold my hand. It was so cute, because he kept reaching for my hands. But pulling his hands back at the last minute. So I jumped in front of him, stopping him.

"Fili, please take my hand" I said shyly, holding my hand out.

"No its okay. I know you don't want to." He said looking at the ground.

"Fili if I didnt want to, than I wouldn't tell you to." With that his head shot up and took my hand in his. Then started walking again. "So what exactly, do you have to do on this walk?" I asked.

"Well we walk around, this path two or three times. That's takes about 4 hours to do, then I wake Kili so he can get ready for the day." He said, I just smiled.

"So we have two more rounds after this?" I asked.

"No, this is my last walk. I didn't want to wake you." I punch his arm.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, squeezing my hand.

"Cause I wanted to walk with you!" I shouted. 

"Shhh, you'll wake someone. But your still tired." He replied. He was right, I was tired, but sleep could wait when I wanted to be around Fili. I  just changed the subject.

"So Fili have any tattoos? " I asked him.

"Yes I do. I have my crest, Kili's crest, Thorin's crest and my Fathers crest. Combined on my left arm. What about you lass?" He asked.

"Well its really not a tattoo but I tell people it is. Its a birthmark but it doesn't look like one. But its light blue vines that weave in and out of each other." I said. "I'll show you it later" I added and he nodded. We walked for awhile longer. 

"So m'lady what's your favorite color?" He asked. 

"Umm Green then Blue, You?"

"Well Green then brown. Weird combination but hey I like them." He said. "Weapon of choice?" He added.