Old Friend [14]

A\N So the dresses above are the dresses Erudite buys, when she's out with Lindell. But anyways I'll always have a Picture for each chapter, I really don't know why I want then there. Its just one of those things I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day of the ball, and I'm now a month pregnant. Most of the morning sickness was gone but I still had it from time to time. Bofur's been really excited about have a niece or a nephew. I haven't told him the I'm having twins yet but I've been hinting it to him and he seemed excited either way. I really haven't left the house, I've done my work here because I really haven't been feeling 100% since mine and Fili's fight.

But today I had to go out and get food for Bofur and I. He left early to help with the ball but said he would be back in time to help me get ready for it. I got dressed and grabbed a basket from his room and left. As I was locking the door I hear a person stop behind me.

"Erudite, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned to see my best friend Lindell before me. I ran and hugged her."I take it, it is you!" She said. I cupped her face in my hands.

"Lindell, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to see you dear." She said smiling. I grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?"

"Well I need to get food, other than that were would you like to go." I asked.

"I was hopping to get new dresses, you know like the old times." Lindell said smiling.

"Of course, I know this great place down in Dale. Come on!" I said grabbing Lindell arm once more, pulling her all the way down to the horse stable. "Did you bring your own horse?" I questioned, getting on Randsome.

"I did but he's way too tired, can I just tag along with you?" She asked and I nodded, giving her my hand to help her up. As we started walking, I heard a guard yelling behind me. So I stopped and saw him walk up next to us.

"M'lady Erudite, where do you think your going?" He ask 

"I'm taking my friend into Dale." I answered and he nodded. I was about to go before he stopped me again. 

"M'lady what if sir Fili is looking for you, you have a dinner tonight. You know that right." He said 

"Yes I do know, but if Sir Fili ask were I have gone tell him I'm away in Dale and I'll be back in time." I smiled "Oh and tell him I will be bring a friend!" I looked back at Lindell, she was smiling. 

"As you wish M'lady!" He ended and walked away. 

"M'lady? And who's Fili?" Lindell asked. But I just looked forward with a frown.