Mirkwood Fun? [17]

I was so tired after the long trip. It really wasn't that long, just a day at the most. Two elves met us at the gates. I loved this place, it was so gentle and calm. Although, Thranduil doesn't like how I speak my mind to him most of the time, he always took me in. He cared for me he really did and I always liked that about him. Legolas was the same way, I could fight that was his biggest thing. Then Tauriel she really didn't like me at first but then when she knew I wasn't there to take Legolas from her. She was cool, and she opened up to me.

When walked down a long hall, I knew where we were going. To the king of course. I was excited to see him after all this time. But I didn't know if he was still mad about the whole Legolas and Tauriel thing. I hoped he let then be together cause well, they make a great couple.

"Erudite? " I was snapped out of my thoughts by Maybell.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You can run along, I'll send word for you when we are about to leave" I nodded and went my way. I didn't want to see Thranduil right now. So I just decided to walk to the garden.

"Same as you left it!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Tauriel. She embraced me in a hug. "My look at you, you've grown!"

"Not as much as you. Oh and that ring that's new." A grin appeared on my face.

She laughed, "Yes it is, thanks to you!"

"Me, how, when, what did I do?" I was really worried.

"Well after you left, Thranduil stopped commenting on Legolas and I. We still don't know why yet exactly but he just says to thank you. Soooo thanks!" She gave me a hug.

"Yes, thank you." Legolas spoke up. She let you and he embraced me in a big hug. " What's it been, 20 years?" He asked.

"Actually fifteen." I laughed, while letting go. I sat down on a bench looking at the two. "S?o anything else new I should know about?"

"Well we're engaged as you saw." Tauriel held up her hand, Legolas laughed.

"When did this come about?" I crossed my arms.

"Just last winter." Legolas said, Tauriel seemed out of it. It was silent for a while, no one even looked at each other. I started thinking about the baby. Gosh how am I suppose to tell them.

"But what I want to know know is when that happened." Tauriel pointed to my belly, I felt my face got red.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying to play it off.

"What you were just thinking about?" I stayed silent.

"Ugh I forgot you could read my thoughts."

"So?"

"So, what?" I asked. I have to admit I don't like playing this game but I just don't know what to tell them.

"Someone better start saying something, or I'm gonna get my father." Legolas spoke up, Tauriel and I both sighed.

"Fine, ready?" They both nodded "I'mpregnantwithadwarveskid." I blurted out.

"YOUR WHAT!!!" Legolas shouted getting up. Okay now I'm scared. He ran at me and grabbed my shoulders. Tauriel was yelling something, but I wasn't paying to much attention to her at the moment. "With who? I'm gonna kill them. They aren't even here with you, there was no wedding or anything." I was in tears from what Legolas said, I let down my brother, my friend and mostly a person I loved the most.

"Leg-"

"Save it!" He said letting go of me, and walking away. I sat on the ground, crying.

"Let it go. He's been in a mood, lately." Tauriel said rubbing my back. "But on the other hand he has a point. Care to explain?" I nodded.

"Do you know prince Fili, well it's his. He knows I think, but we were fighting so I'll be surprised if he remembers. It was a night thing, not a mistake no. I would never call it a mistake ever. I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm glad you to are together now. But him-" I pointed to Legolas. "What crawled up his butt and died. I would never thought he would freak out like that."

"He's been in a mood. Thranduil kinda been hard on him, everything with being 'KING' just crabby. But you should tell him"

"I guess, but if you hear crying don't hesitate to came for him." I said getting up.

"There's no need to, I heard everything." Legolas said coming out from the trees. "Listen I'm sorry, you haven't been around. And it gets lonely sometimes, I miss ya sis." He pulled me into a hug.

"I guess its okay, but really leggy really?"

"What did I say about you calling me that?" He laughed.

"Oooo is leggy getting mad?" Tauriel joked.

"Not you too!"

"Listen, after that I think its okay to call you that." I crossed my arms.

"What, ugh.....Fine!"

We all sat down. I sat by the running water, and played with it. I made animals, shapes and other things. The two love birds were talking about what Legolas has been learning and the dangers that are coming from the dark.

"So Erudite, what happened with you two? Fili I mean." Tauriel asked.

"He just needs space. But hey I can do this on my own."

"You have us." Legolas said, giving me a rose. I smiled.

"Thanks, and I know. I'm glad I have you guys!" They smiled.

We talked about my life before I met Fili. I told them I found my father and was upset when I left. They asked why I left but I didn't tell them the real reason. We talked for about three more hours before I left with Maybell. They were upset to see me leave, but they both promised to visit me. They both promised to tell Thranduil about me, and why I couldn't see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't very 'exciting' but hey whatever. Also I love the picture of Legolas and Tauriel above.