Why? [18]

Its been three months now. Tauriel has come to see me at least once a week, Legolas comes when he has time off. After convincing him that I could do this on my own he backed off a bit. But he still wanted to kill Fili. But he promised that he would only kill him when I told him it was okay.

Maybell has been making little clothes for the baby. I still haven't told anyone I was having twins. But with the amount of clothes Maybell has made for me I think I'll be good. She's also been having a lot of business with now making special pregnancy clothes. I have to admit I was a little big for being four months pregnant, but that's only cause I had two not one.

I've visited Thranduil, here and there. He taught me a cool spell, that his wife use to use to see Legolas. When I was in the bath I could use the water to make my skin see through, so I can see the babies. Every time I would look at them, they laid just perfect so I couldn't see what they were.

I woke up and got dressed in a long silky, white gown. Then put on the gray jacket that went with it. It only buttoned up over my boobs, then fell around my belly. I put on little makeup and braided my hair down. Tauriel gave me this outfit a couple days ago. She said it would hide my belly a little bit, but as it kept growing I could still wear it. Then I put on some boots. (The dress above)

I walked out to the front of the store, to find Maybell holding a basket out to me. I took it and looked at her.

"We need more food. Eggs, milk, and bread. I think were good on vegetables and meat. Oh and could you get me some new needles. Oh and if you find something for the baby, pick it up. I need to get you presents." She handed me a list and some money.

"Maybell, you've made a whole lot of clothes. I think your good on the gift part." I stared for the door.

"Fine but still find something today!" I laughed and walked out the door. Today was monday so there was a little market. In the center of Dale. We didn't live far from the center. I soon saw the large group of people. I found my way around people. I got the eggs, milk and bread from a sweet old man. He congratulated me on the baby and I smiled, and said thank you.

I started looking around for some baby stuff, I walked up to a small table that had a woman holding a baby. "Erudite is that you?" I looked at the woman, she looked familiar but I couldn't remember her name.

"I'm so sorry but I don't remember your name." I asked stopping in front of her.

"No, its okay, I was the girl at Maybells shop that needed a special wedding dress because I was pregnant." I thought for a moment.

"Rumsa, its you?" she nodded. "You look great, guess you lost all of the baby weight."

"Yes, yes I did. Oh I have something for you, can you take her for a minute." I put down the basket and held the little girl. She looked up at me with her bright blue eye and smiled at me. I wiggled my head and made a funny face making her laugh. "She likes you!" Rumsa said coming back to us. She had two baby bottles in her hands. One was green and white that swirled and the other was green and brown the colors were swirled again. "Would you like them I found white Pewter bottles for her instead."

"I would love them!" She put them in my basket and I gave her baby back to her. I pulled out some money and put it in her hand. She tired giving to back to me but I closed her hands with mine. "Get something nice with it, or something for her." She started to tear up, then she hugged me tight. She was taller than me so my face was on her belly. She let go after awhile.

"I hate to cut this short but I'm gonna look around a little but more than I need to head home. But I'll see you around." With that I left and kept looking around. After about ten minutes I saw something catch my eye. I walked up to it and picked it up. It was a stick that had a crown on the top with bells hanging from it. I noticed a old women walk up to me.