I Dont Understand [29]

"DURIN!!! THAT HURT!!!" I yelled, one more burn added to me.

"Sorry sorry sorry I'm soooo sorry!" Lindell said.

Three days later, 90 cuts, 80 burns, 5 smelly bodies and 3 near deaths later. There was only little progress, Easton lost his mind, Landon is worried about his little girl, Lindell is beyond frustrated and me I'm going crazy with not getting anywhere.

"Okay good try it again!" Mic said. We came up with a better name for my step-dad.

"Its been Three days......three days Mic five since I saw my little girl and wife. I miss them can't we just leave!" Landon spat.

"Finish than we will okay. Now you all have powers, powers at which can do great things."

"That's it!" I shouted.

"What is?" Lindell nearly yelled.

"Think we all have different powers. Right!"

"Right!" Easton joked.

"Okay water and fire create some kind of land form okay. Then wind takes place to help keep things well....... Anyways we've been using our powers at the same time but what if we go one by one and add them together."

"Oh my YES YES THATS IT!" Lindell yelled.

"Are we really that stupid?" Easton laughed.

"Guess so!" Added Landon.

We all got in the group and started going one by one. I created a ball of water than made it float around in the middle of us. Lindell was the next up, she made little balls of fire and made them dance around the water before they mixed together. There was a orange light that shined as soon as they mixed.

"Cool!"

"I would say. Now my turn!"

Landon took out some dirt from his pocket and twisted his fingers around it, until the dirt mixes with the fire and water. Once again there was a light but this time it was brown. Easton sighed and pushed wind into the center of us. The wind wrapped around the elements and mixed together.

Then the strangest thing happened. The elements went in on themselves and then there was a bright flash. Once again we were taken to a new place but this time without Mic.

The room wasn't exactly a room. We were on a cloud, many other clouds surrounded us and a rainbow grow in front of us. then we saw it, them. One of our parents where there. They stepped from the rainbow and made there way over to us.

I saw two large men and two ladies. One of which were my mother. I smiled lightly to her and she only nodded. They walked a few more steps before stopping only three feet from us.

"Hello all of you. I am General Martion from the heavens."

"We all know that dad!" Easton said rudely.

"Well can I continue?" Easton nodded and Martion continued. "You all have unlocked the special power but you all must listen."

We all nodded and stood there in awe.

"These." My mom held out gloves "Are for your little girl Landon. For years we made people believe that all of your kids will share the same power but that isn't true."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They share only two powers the power to heal anything and anyone, but they can also kill anything and anyone." Lindell's mom said.

"Landon my son, you must understand we do not pick these powers but your little girl when she touches anything she sends a shock that will paralyze them for a few moments." His dad said gently.