I'm Not Joking [19]

We soon got to the sables, everyone put there horse away and Kili hoped off of his horse first then helped me down. I left Randsome with Maybell so when and if she come she will have his help.

Kili took my bags and I have to say it was pretty funny to watch him fight with the baby bag. Bofur and Lindell went ahead and got everyone to head to the Hall of Kings. I turned back to see Kili finally got the bag on his shoulder, Lilth must have helped him.

"Guys I can carry my own stuff you know! So hand it over." I reached for the bags but Kili pushed my hand away.

"No you have enough to carry right now, so we got it!" Lilth said grabbing my hand, I didn't protest.

We started walking to the hall. No one said anything again. I didn't want to, cause I know I would be doing all the talking soon enough. Bofur and Lindell met up with us again. We stopped at the doors and I let out a loud sigh. It caught Bofur's attention and he grabbed my hand. I felt a rush of confidence go through me when he did. He gave me confidence without saying anything.

Kili pushed a door open and we all walked to the large table. Bofur let go of my hand, so he could close the door. Then the four of them sat down, leaving me standing at the head of the table. When some people saw me their mouths dropped open or they stood, about ready to run to me.

"Please you might want to sit down for what I'm about to say." They all sat back down, giving me mix emotion faces. They all nodded and I started.

"Listen, what I'm about to say is going to be a lot to take in so please wait until I finish to ask questions." They all nodded. "Okay well it starts all when I faught Dwalin and I became unconscious. Fili shout that he loved me that day and that's when Dwalin hit me. While I was unconscious Fili put two and two together. Because as all of you know I can control water and all of the other elements. Well he took me down to the river and threw me in. Well that day he also asked me out and we started dating. We didn't tell anyone because it would look really bad." I saw everyone nodding and I started again.

"We were dating for about a mouth, then we had that meeting about Dains family coming. The night that we celebrated I was on the way to be drunk, and I think Fili was the same way. But that night we did something we really shouldn't have. Then for the next month we hardly ever talked. During that time I found out I was pregnant. That's the day that Gandalf came. Bofur, Lilth, Lindell and I think Kili knew I was pregnant when I left. I didn't want to but Fili exilied me. He did this the night of the Ball. A week before me and him got into a fight because he thought I was cheating on him, cause I was busty working with all of you. We hardly ever talked leading up to the fight. Then on the night of the Ball what I think set him off was because Dains son kissed me. Fili punched him in the face but he took me out into the hall." I stopped and wiped my face that was filled with tears.

"He told me that I had many side men, Kili was one of them. I tried telling him that I was pregnant but he just told me it was someone else's kid. I tired to stop him from leaving but he just hit me and told me to leave and never come back. I stayed with Maybell the dress store lady, for the past three months. I convinced myself that me and Fili were finally over because he screamed it in my face. I also visited Legolas, Tauriel and Thranduil that's were I got this dress. Then today they found me, Bofur convinced me to come back and tell you all what happened." I sighed loudly.

"Thorin its your decision if I can stay or not and I know he's your nephew but I really want to stay. I want everyone to know this baby." He looked at me then Balin. The room was silent, I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing. I just stayed silent, honesty I was scared. I looked around I didn't see Dis and I thought it was awkward.

"How many months are you?" Thorin asked.

"What?" I asked, he got up and walked to me. He grabbed my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"How many mouths are you along?"

"Four, just two days ago." I answered, he brought me into a big hugged. I felt others come around us. I wanted to cry but I didn't. They all soon let go and we all sat down.

"I'm not letting you leave again. I don't care what is wrong with him, your not leaving." Thorin finally spoke. "Balin I will send word to Dis and tell her what's going on and tell her not to tell Fili. I have her try to get him back here not engaged. As for Erudite, people will start asking questions. We'll test out how she does not under guard protection." Thorin said starting a letter.

I sat in silence until Thorin and my father were done trying to say in the letter. I just hope they don't to force me and Fili together again. I just think it would make everything worse. They finished just ask food came out.

"Where is Dis anyway?" I asked.

"Well Dis, Fili and Kili went to the Iron Hills to see if they could get together with the princess." Balin answered.

"Than why are you back?" I pointed to Kili with my fork.

"I finally told them I had a girl." He answered grabbing Lilth's hand. A big smile grew on my face, I was extremely happy.

"So dear, what do you have for the child?" My dad asked.

"I have two Pewter bottles, and I got a crown raddle for a girl and a green dragon for a boy. Ohh and clothes I'm totally stocked so please no clothes." I chocked out, everyone laughed at me. I shoved more food in my mouth.

"Any names picked out?" Dwalin asked. I thought for a minute.

"Bofur and I talked about it once but I've never really thought about it." It was silent for a while.

"All I know is that I don't want to to be a common name. Something more like my name. It's hard to find that name with anyone else." He smiled and I saw a small smile come from my dad and Thorin. Why was he smiling, that's weird.

We ate for a little longer. Then Bofur took me home, he helped me unpack and then he left to wash off and go to sleep. It felt nice to be back and that everyone understood why I left. I went to sleep, once smiling. It was like weight was lifted off my shoulders. I loved being home, I missed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N okay so baby names anyone?????

Should she have two girls, two boys or boy and girl????

I would love your opinions :)