Extra

'~A long time ago~'

-_Week one_-

"Toby! Come here, we found another boy. I think you'll enjoy hanging out with him." Wilbur said as he ushered the hesitant child towards Toby. The brown haired boy came bobbing down the stairs, excitement sparkled in his brown eyes.

"Hey! I'm Toby!" The excited 13 year old said with a smile. Tommy scooted back and looked up hesitantly at Techno. The one who had found him, and maybe had killed his parents. Toby scooted closer attempting to try and hug the boy.

"Please, don't." Tommy said as he tried moving away from the brown haired excited boy. Toby stopped before frowning a little bit and walking away. Tommy let out a sigh of relief before he walked over to Wilbur.

-_Week two_-

Tommy listened to the guitar music drifting through the wall. He could also hear the laughter of the brown haired boy they called Toby. He pressed his ear against the wall, trying to listen. He didn't know what he wanted to hear at the time, wether it be the music or the conversation.

But what he heard were the words that gave him the courage to say hello the next day during training. "Y'know, I don't think he likes me. Do you think I should just stay away from him?"

The next day the blonde haired boy could almost feel the excitement enter the archery room. He could hear his quiet footsteps walking to the spot next to him. He saw the arrow hit the bull's eye mark clearly marked in the red.

"Nice shot." He said to him. Toby looked over at him before giving him a small smile. Both boys felt awkward, but they soon would find out the awkwardness would fade fast.

-_Week three_-

"Oi, bowl cut." Tommy said as he walked over to the boy sitting at the kitchen table. Toby looked up with a small wince in his face.

"Yea?" He asked as he scooted over to make space for the taller boy. Tommy noticed the wince, and made a mental note to never call him that again.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked looking over Toby's shoulder easily. All he saw was a combination of math and variables that made his head swim.

"Math. You look confused..." He said to the taller boy. Tommy scoffed before crossing the kitchen and stuffing a muffin into his mouth. Toby sighed and looked back down at the paper.

"Tommy." He said. Toby looked up in confusion with a single eyebrow raised. He stared at the blonde haired boy with confusion.

"A few weeks ago, you asked what my name was. I'm Tommy." He said. Toby nodded and smiled reaching out his hand as a welcoming gesture. Tommy shook it with a hesitant smile.

-_Week four_-

By now the two boys had grown close to each other, protecting each other and making sure the other was happy. At one point in time, that Tommy won't admit he snuck into Tubbo's room and gave him a bucket of candy and a stuffed bee plushie for his birthday.

No one knew who did it, Tommy had done it so quietly. Stole Phill's credit card, snuck out to the store and came back silently. Toby was overjoyed, and slept with the bee every night. Both boys cared for each other like brothers, they might as well be.

'~Tubbo~'

I felt my hair catch the wind as I rocketed downwards. I closed my eyes and imagined our first meeting, when we were both just little dumb kids wanting brotherhood.