Angry Doctors

'~Dream~'

I sit down at the counter and stare down at my school work uselessly. Skeppy was too young, I want Skeppy back. I already heard Bad's scream of pain when he saw his best friend laying on the floor uselessly.

"Why is Skeppy asleep during training?" Bad asked as he walks towards his limp body. He picks him up before seeing the hole through his forehead.

"DREAM WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He screeched. He hugged his friend close as he sobbed. I walked towards him, but Sapnap stopped me. I hear his scream of anguish when he realized he couldn't save him. A doctor in training, he would know.

It was just supposed to be training. Only training. But the gun was loaded. The fucking gun was loaded. John told us it wasn't, he swore it wasn't. That fucking liar.

"Hey, it's not your fault alright. You and John didn't know it was loaded." Wilbur says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. John went missing yesterday. He ran, he knew what he did and he ran.

"He knew." I whisper out with a voice full of anger. Wilbur glares at me before walking back upstairs and leaving me to myself. This is the third night, the first night no one bothered me, the second night Sapnap begged me to sleep, tonight Wilbur tried defending the liar.

"Dream, go to sleep." George says as he places a hand on my back. I turn around to look at him before shrugging his hand off and looking straight ahead. He sighs and gives up. Good riddence.

"C'mon Dream! Don't be a scaredy cat! It's not loaded just shoot it!"  Skeppy taunted.

"Dream?! Why are you awake still?" Nikki asks as she walks towards me. I sigh and flick my hand at her. She narrows her eyes and then delivers a full on speech about how I'm only 17 and how I need my sleep and yada yada yada.

"What's with all the yelling?" Bad asks as he walks down the stairs. I look up, the bags under my eyes clear as day. His eyes widen as he stomps over and starts yelling at me about mental health and sleep hygiene. 

"Why are you yelling? You're scaring Tubbo." Tommy says as he peaks his head out of his room. We apologize then continue arguing in a hushed tone. Eventually Bad gives up and hugs me close, I lean into his warm embrace as my eyes get heavier and heavier.

-----------------------------------------------------

Welp

Now you know.