Chapter 5

'~Tommy~'

I reload the pistol once again before taking aim on my target. Five holes appear in the dummy's chest, three in it's head, six in it's throat and two in it's side. I whip the empty magazine out and reach to reload it with another. 

6 in the head, 5 in the chest, 3 in the stomach, 2 missed shots. We all rushed back to the mansion so that George could have the proper medical supplies that he needed. I reach once again for another magazine. A hand stops me from picking up the next magazine.

"Tommy... Talk to me please." Tubbo says desperately, I turn around before sighing and letting him slowly release my clutch on the pistol and replace it with his hand, his thumb rubbing the top of my hand.

"Nothing is wrong, I swear alright?" I say, he squeezes my hand before giving me a serious glance. 

"Something is definitely wrong Tommy. You've gone through a whole box of magazines, and broken two guns in the past 1 and a half hours." He says gently. I look over at the empty box and then to the two smashed guns in the corner.

"What if I was the one who shot George? Everyone would hate me, Dream would put a bullet through my head, you'd never forgive me..." I say as I look down at my feet in shame. I hear him sigh before pulling me into a hug.

"Tommy, you didn't mean to shoot him did you?" He asks, I shake my head into the top of his head. I angle my head down so my nose is resting in his hair and my hands are wrapped around his back.

"I doubt you shot him, actually, it's impossible you shot him." Tubbo says as he looks up to meet my eyes. I raise a questioning eyebrow.

"It was a revolver bullet Tommy, you were holding a pistol." Tubbo explains, he stays silent. Waiting for it to sink in, it finally does as I let out a sob of relief.

"Thank you." I whisper to the shorter boy (man? idk they're 18 but act like their 15 so-). He releases me before stepping back. I hear clapping behind me and turn and see Wilbur standing there with a smile on his face.

"Oh piss off Wilbur. We're having a moment." I say with a small glare, he chuckles before putting his hands up in defeat. He grabs the two broken guns in the corner and walks out of the room with his hands still up and a gun in either hand.

"I hate him." I say as I turn to face Tubbo again, he's trying to hold in a giggle. I roll my eyes before grabbing his hand and running with him upstairs. I see Dream sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Have you slept yet?" Tubbo asks as we approach him. He looks up before shaking his head and looking back down to whatever he's doing. Some kind of paper work for the cover up business we run.

"Dream... when was the last time you slept big man?" I ask as my eyebrows crease in worry. He shrugs before standing and getting another cup of coffee. Tubbo and I share a worried glance before walking closer to the older man.

"You need to get some sleep. Remember the last time you deprived yourself from sleep?" Tubbo asks. I almost wince at the memory, Nikki came down at 12 am to yell at him about a proper sleep schedule. She woke up Bad and then he had two pissed off doctors screaming at him.

"Well, I'm pretty sure Nikki and Bad have their hands full." He says in a groggy voice. I hear footsteps and see Sapnap coming down from the upstairs rooms. He spots Dream before shaking his head and walking over to us.

"Sapnap I don't want to hear it." Dream grumbles as he signs yet another piece of paper. Sapnap sighs before grabbing his own cup of coffee and setting the tea kettle to boil more water. I groan, trying to find some way of getting both of them to sleep.

"Do you really think George wants to wake up to both of you looking and acting like zombies?" Tubbo asks. Dream looks up and I see a small spark of guilt in his eyes before he waves off Tubbo's words.

"If George was here, he'd join us." Sapnap says as he puts down a bottle of red wine on the table. I pick the bottle up and put it back in the cabinet promptly before either of them could open it.

"Tommy, you're not old enough." Dream mumbles as he finishes his most likely 12th cup of coffee. Sapnap grunts in agreement before setting his head down on the table.

"I only put it away. I would not like to have both of you intoxicated when Nikki and Bad come to the kitchen for breakfast this morning." I say as I turn towards the stairs. Sapnap makes a blah blah blah sigh with his hand before walking to go get the screaming tea kettle off the stove.

"C'mon, I don't think they're gonna listen to us." Tubbo says as he gently grabs my wrist. I nod before walking up the stairs of the mansion with him.