Sadness

Hi, imma just use this book as an emotional dump for some reason and make more sad things. :) but all of these are gonna be in different times so sorry if it confuses you. This one takes place in the year between Tommy's death and Tubbo's death.

'~Tubbo~'

I stare at the blonde haired boy in front of me. He has a soft smile on his face, I rush towards him hugging him close and crying a bit. His arms wrap around me softly, he leads me to a willow tree. Like the one in the courtyard and sits down. I sit next to him leaning my head on his shoulder. I want to stay like this.

"Hey Tubbo, how do you do?" He asks softly. I hum in response and look up at him.

"I'm sorry you had to die..." I whisper out my voice cracking. Tommy raises an eyebrow in confusion and scrunches his nose.

"Don't you remember? Techno came in and saved us from Schlatt. Then we found out Wilbur and George are safe and they were just decoys to make the Schlatt mafia think we're weak." He says with a smile. I blink a few times before releasing a small sigh.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, are you excited?" Tommy asks. I nod and flick his forehead teasingly. He gets up and starts tickling me as I kick at him. I manage to get him away from me enough to lay down further away from the boy.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry come here." Tommy says hugging me close. I snuggle into his chest like we did at Schlatt's base, so happy to have him back. So happy that everything turned out fine.

Beep Beep Beep

I open my eyes and expect to see Tommy laying next to me but only see the empty side of our room. The covers striped from the mattress and everything cleaned out, George the teddy bear is still with Teddy.

I rub my eyes and look at the clock. 12 am. I walk out of the huge mansion and walk towards the city. Past the cafe we used to go to, two days til Christmas everything is bright and festive. I climb the stairs of the observatory.

I look down at the quiet street with a small smile. "I'll see you soon Tommy.."