Chapter 20

'~Dream~'

We can't find them. Tubbo and Tommy are gone, I've checked everywhere they could be. The gardens, the courtyard, their rooms, the shooting range, I even tried calling them but Tommy's phone was just laying on the floor of his room uselessly.

"Are you sure you checked everywhere?" Sapnap asks me as he rushes to my side. Techno and Phill went out to go check the town, Fundy and Eret are trying to distract Teddy right now and Nikki and Bad are checking the forest behind the house.

"Yes Sapnap, I'm sure." I growl out. My voice is dangerously low. He nods before backing off and running back into the house. I run to the courtyard before seeing ripped grass and Tubbo's cracked phone on the ground. I wave Sapnap over and we both stare at the spot in horror.

"Someone has them."

'~Tommy~'

I wake up to see Tubbo curled into my lap. We're in some sort of stone cell. There are two people standing at the cell doors, both armed with guns. They look in at us before nodding at each other. They open the door as I push Tubbo behind me.

"Tommy no..." He whispers as they come closer. I push him back before glaring up at the two guards. One is a boy with an undercut and dyed grey hair. The other is a girl with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail. If I can just jump them and grab one of their guns...

The boy bends down towards me before slipping a note into my pocket. He then kicks me over as Tubbo screams and tries reaching towards me. The girl holds him back as the boy leaves the cell. The girl soon follows as they leave the area.

"Tommy! Are you okay?" Tubbo asks as he scans my body for bruises. I nod before opening the small note in my hand. 

Hello,
My sister and I are on your side. You can call me Ace, call my sister Silver. I know Phill, very well actually. My sister and I are 16. We are here for you, trust me on that. You might not understand these numbers now. But take this note with you. 6 4 8 7 9

- A + S

I feel Tubbo looking over my shoulder. He glances at me with a raised eyebrow before sitting down in the corner of the damp room. I sigh before falling backwards and letting my skull hit the cold hard ground. Fun.

'~Phill~'

I watch Dream, Techno and Sapnap panic. I tried to tell them, but they decided not to listen. I shake my head before making them all sit down at the table. I can feel the tension in the air as I take a deep breath, preparing myself to tell them.

"Alright guys, they're safe. Although they're in the clutches of Schlatt's gang we have spies protecting them from the inside. They are trusted advisors of Schlatt meaning that he'll trust them on their decisions." I say. I watch Dream's face burn with anger.

"You let Schlatt take them?! What the hell? How do we know they're not double spies, how do we know they won't actually hurt them? How do we know we can trust them?" Dream bursts out. I stand up before taking out a folder from under my desk.

"Asher and Serena Watson." I say. I wait for it to sink in, their eyes all widen. I throw the document onto the table before sitting back down.

"They're..." Dream stutters out as he looks down at the photos.

"My sister's children." I say with a sigh. My sister died when her kids were 5, I took them in. I did it in secret though, Kristen would take care of them during the day and they learned that we're their parents. They mean the world to me, and I see them in Tommy and Tubbo.