Chapter 24

TW: SUICIDE

'~Tommy~'

They took Tubbo again. I know this because the warmth that used to be next to me is now gone. I stand up before seeing the weird boy standing in front of my cell. I throw my shoe at him suddenly and I'm rewarded with a pained grunt.

"What?!" He asks in rage turning around. I point to the empty space next to me as if to say, 'Where is he dumbass.' He rolls his eyes before footsteps come down the hallway. Tubbo's bruised body is thrown in with me as he groans in pain.

"TOBY!" I screech in fear. I rush over to him as I pull his head onto my lap. I hear Schlatt coming closer and closer. His snake like voice traveling through the prison cells. He appears in the front of the door holding a gun.

"You wouldn't dare." I growl out. He gives off a menacing laugh before shaking his head at me. He spots the glasses case laying on top of my pillow before traveling his eyes down to me and Tubbo.

"No, of course not. Wouldn't want it to end quickly now would I? Now I'll give you a choice kay?" He says as he holds the gun out to me. I take it before aiming it at his head. He presses a button and the gaps in between the bars are now covered with what I assume is bullet proof glass.

"You can either shoot your little friend there to save yourself, or you can shoot yourself to save hi-"

'~Tubbo~'

I wake up to a loud bang. I look around frantically before seeing Tommy fall backwards, a gun in his hand. Someone screams, based off the stinging of my throat I'm assuming it was me. I rush to his side before burrying my head under his arms.

"Wake up, c'mon you gotta wake up." I mumble into his ear as I stroke his head, I soon find where the bullet entered his skull as my worst fears are confirmed. The bullet traveled right through the bone and into his brain. Killing him instantly.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU BASTARD MOTHER FUCKER!" I screech as I take the gun and empty the magazine onto the glass. I see the boy look away in shame as I scream. A weird gas fills the room as I slowly slip into unconsciousness.

'~A few hours later~'

"Tubbo! Thank god you're awake, we found you in the woods with blood on you. Where's Tommy?" Phill asks. He's sitting over me in the hospital wing with a glaring Nikki behind him. I groan before remembering his limp body. I open my mouth but no words come out, I can't talk, my mouth feels dry and my throat is closing up.

"Move can't you see you're overwhelming him?" A voice snaps. Captain rushes forward as he checks my heart beat. I let out a small sob before crashing into his arms. I whisper the words into his ear, so quietly not even I can hear them clearly.

"He's dead... he killed himself for me... It's my fault." I whisper hoarsely. I immediately feel the Captain freeze in shock. He hugs me tight before whispering to me that it wasn't my fault, I look over to see Phill and Techno looking at the ground with tears in their eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Phill... Techno... I'm so sorry." I scream as the tears flow down my cheeks. I let out a wail of grief as I bury my head into Jordan. It's not the same, he doesn't have the same pine tree scent, doesn't have the same grasp. It's not right. Nothing is right anymore.

'~Tommy~'

I open my eyes to see Wilbur staring down at me. He holds his hand out to me as I take it gingerly. He leads me to Skeppy, and George. I sit down with them as they welcome me into the afterlife. I hear a wail, it sounds like a kid who's just found his dead mother, it sounds like someone realizing that their invisible friend is not real, it sounds like... pure pain.

'~No one~'

Tubbo became distant. He would go on mission alone, scream at everyone, spend hours upon hours in the shooting range and not talk to anyone. It soon became his 19th birthday, the day he so badly craved. He closed his eyes on the top of the building before falling backwards and whispering a small goodbye.

He opened his eyes to be met with a familiar scent, a familiar embrace and a familiar voice. He cuddled into the person's neck, already knowing who it is. The pine scent, the blonde hair, the loud voice. He was back home.