Chapter 11

'~3rd person~'

"I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE CAPTIVE ALRIGHT? I WANT A BULLET AND A KNIFE IN SOMEONE'S BODY RIGHT NOW!" Sapnap screams, Dream grunts next to him as Tommy glares at them.

"The captive is Wilbur." Tommy says trying to keep his rage in. How the hell could Sapnap not care about Wilbur. Everyone can feel the tension around the table, four hours after George's death they had a meeting to discuss what to do.

"Yes Tommy, I know. DO I LOOK DUMB TO YOU?" Sapnap asks as he glares at the younger boy. Tommy stands up slamming his hands down onto the table, a hand flies to his back to rub circles trying to desperately calm the boy down.

"Tommy, you're not 16 anymore. Yelling won't do anything, now both of you piss babies calm down." Phill says as he gives a glare to both sides. Sapnap sits reluctantly as Tommy soon follows slowly.

"Look, our course of action has to be controlled alright? I get that we're mad but one wrong move and they could obliterate Wilbur." Techno says for once in a serious tone. Tommy nods as his muscles relax.

"Right, so we found the gun that shot George and also what the person was wearing. The thing is, the house we were in was red, and the gun painted the same shade." Nikki says as she lays out a gun and a piece of chipped off paint from the walls of the house.

"As we all know, George can't-" Nikki closes her eyes, "couldn't see red or green as clearly as other colors and may have overlooked it while searching the room. We're positive this was intentional, but what we don't know is how they found out about George's color blindness."

"I think someone told them, meaning there has to be some kind of spy here, and no one else knew the location of the base George, Tubbo, Nikki and Eret were staying at other than us." Dream says as he looks around the room with a suspicious glare.

"Dream, enough. It's bad enough without us being a complete mess." Phill growls. The blonde male goes quiet before looking down at his shoes. The little bit of light blue peaking out from under his green hoodie shifted revealing some red as well.

"Look, I think we should lie low for now and gather information. It's the best course of action seeing as they knew where one base was, so we're not taking chances with the others. We're going to have a buddy system here, if you want to go somewhere you have to have your buddy." Techno explains. Tommy gives a roll of his eyes before waving his hand as if to say 'go on'.

"Tommy and Tubbo. Dream and Sapnap. Nikki and Bad. Fundy and Eret. Punz and Ponk. Me and Techno." Phill says, he then takes out 6 small envelopes. "These are the keys to your separate wings of the mansion. I expect you to keep them on you at all times."

Everyone grunts in response as the keys are handed out, Tommy and Tubbo share a glance before walking to go find their room. Tubbo's leading the way reading the map, until they both realize they've seen the same corridor ten times.

"Give me the map, Jesus can you not read directions?"

"I'm dyslexic, you expect me to read that tiny font on the blueprint?"

"... Shut up."