Chapter 27

James POV
I walk away from her saying" you look so fucking sexy with that baby bump". She looked at me not responding." Get in bed and get some rest". She did as she was told but turn her back towards me. I put my hand around her waist but she push it off." Anna you're mad at me right"? She got up and pick up our baby girl kissing her and singing to her. I stand by the door watching her, I towards them and took the baby from Anna and I played with her little hands." James I was putting her back to bed. Give me my baby back now" she demand." I will beat your ass and pussy up if you keep speaking and behaving like that Mrs. Raymond". She just walk away to the living room. I went to the living room seeing her crying not saying anything." Anna get up and go to our room". She just look at me and continue sitting on the couch not saying anything but just crying. I walked towards her held her by her hair saying" get the fuck up and go to bed now". I still held on her hair, she stand up and turn around twice then start kicking me in the side four times I just let her hair and she walked in the room saying" you are sleeping on the fucking couch since you like upsetting me idiot". I run behind of her saying" you are going to pay for that baby girl".

Anna POV
I ran to the bedroom trying to lock the door but I was too late. He grip my hair and throw me on the bed saying" you are going take off your clothes and lay on the bed"." No I am not going to do that" I said. I looked in his eyes and they turned real dark, I took off my clothes and lay on the bed." Get on all fours" he said. I did as I was told, I looked back and see him his belt and strings to tie me up he said" put your hands behind your back now and rest your head down on the bed and spread them legs to real wide too". I did as I was told, he start tying my hands, next I know he brushing the belt against my body then I have the sting in my skin and I cried out" Ouch James am sorry, please don't spank me I'll do anything please daddy please"." I didn't hear you properly Anna" he said." Daddy am sorry I'll do anything but please don't spank me" I plead with him and his said" you are going to take the spanking and then am going fuck up that little pussy of yours and your mouth". I scream out after the spankings I got. Tears started to come out of my eyes." Am not done with you yet Anna and don't move so take this dick it's yours". He thrust into me without warning. He went deeper and deeper then take me faster than ever." Oh my God James am am going to cum". He thrust deeper saying" wrong name for bedroom baby girl. What's my name"?" Daddy, daddy am going to squirt all over you"." Do it baby do it". I scream out as I squirted and I clenched around him and my roll back into my head." Fuck daddy your dick fill me up, oh shit am am- , he pull out saying" if you dare cum am going to fuck you til you can't walk for a month". He thrust back inside of me and held on my neck kissing me then leaving hickeys on my neck down to my breast. He said" cum for baby girl". I did and I moan out." Daddy going to cum inside your tight wet pussy right now". He thrust on last time and kiss my forehead saying" now for the other part of your punishment, you are going to give me a blow job and you have to sleep naked in my bed from now on"." Look I don't mind sucking your dick but sleeping naked am not doing that" I responded." Whether you like it or not you are going to do it, and that's final". I roll my eyes at him and got on my knees to start sucking his dick." Come on baby girl put that fat wet pussy on daddy's face. Lemme taste and eat you out". I did as I was told. He push his thumb in my a-hole and I suck on his dick harder and take him deeper. After we finish we went to sleep. His arms around me and my head in his chest.