Chapter 21

James POV
She took off her clothes and ran to her closet too look at her butt." James get your ass in here now"." And who do think you're talking like that. I will fuck you senseless"." Funny cause am not going to allow you to touch me"." You wouldn't dare". She looking at her butt and  I came in and saw her. I walked towards her but she keep on back up"baby girl am not going to hurt you, I just want examine your butt"." No please stay away from me". I continue walking towards her. I held hands and hug her. Let her go and went too the bathroom as I walk in I saw her the floor in shower crying. After her shower she came out, walk pass me to her closet.

Anna POV
I am inside my closet putting on my clothes, after putting my clothes on. I walk upstairs to the baby's room and I carefully sit down in the rocking chair feeding her and kiss Kenesha's head and want to kiss so I move my head, instead he kiss my lips he kiss my cheek. So he say" so this how things gonna be"?" James just look at me am not beautiful anymore look how you did my face and ass and most allow you kiss me, fuck me or touch me you hab to be crazy in ya damn head". Then I started to sing Jesus love the little children. Then put hear into to the crib. I lift the room to another room that was clear. I took my phone and start playing music wen he walk in asking "can I join you"? I nod. He come in " doing know anything about dancing or the type of dancing that am doing"?" No but I would like to learn it" he said. I did some move so he can follow me, we put them together and make a routine out of it." If you wanna join me to"." Okay I'll be here at the same time " he said. As I about to walk off but he hold my hand and spin me into his arm and continue doing the dance. After the dance we on the floor and he hover me saying"baby girl am sorry I didn't to". I jus look at him not saying anything, I push him off of me and flip up and get my phone and walk away. Went to our room take a bathe get dress and walk to the to prepare lunch he come saying "Anna I have a chef you know"." I know James so can't make lunch for my husband". He look at like I was crazy saying "you sure  trying to kill me"." Boy please if wanted to kill you I would of done it along"." Who you calling boy"he asked walking towards me" you cause that what you clearly are no real man put his hands on woman" I said.  "Oh so am not a real man, I give you everything that you want, I give money, sex and my children"  he said." So you think this is about money. When will see that I love you James. You give me something that never wanted at the moment but I have and I love her because she is my pride and joy so with all that been said just fuck ya self". I said." Mrs. Raymond you seriously gonna get it so go to our room now". I nod my head at him.

James POV
We are now in our room, she looking out the window. I walk up behind her and put my hands around her waist and press her against my manhood " am gonna make you mines again and forever"." No and I belong to anybody, their is not tattoo or mark say that I belong to you or anybody"." That can be arranged, so tomorrow before we go to dance practice my tattoo artist will be here  so be a good girl and take your clothes for your daddy to eat, beat and tear up that pussy of yours"." I don't have daddy by the name of James Raymond, you are my husband for crying out loud". I look at her mad so she start taking off her clothes and I notice that she has belt marks all on her stomach and back but I felt bad of doing something like this to her. I brush off the through. She is now on the bed so climb over and starting to kiss her and I play with her nipples and I look at her face but she not looking at me. I put my fingers by her clit and rub it roughly she pull up her legs and let me finger her. She held on my hand that I use to finger fuck her and pushing it deeper and riding it" ah ah ah am gonna- I move my hand but she squirted which turns me on. I kiss her neckline down too her nipples then down her stomach and then I started to lick and suck her pussy" whose pussy is this "?" Yours"." Yours what"?" Yours daddy"."good girl, now scream my name saying it's my pussy"." Ah ah ah James this pussy is yours daddy". Good girl now am gonna cum inside of you so you can have another baby for me"." Daddy do it please I want you to cum deep inside me. Ah ah ah am gonna cum daddy"." Cum for daddy baby girl and am gonna cum deep inside you ". He groan." Baby girl you are pregnant right"?" Yes daddy since I throw up in the plane".