Chapter 19

Anna POV
I have to stay the penthouse with the baby. I make his breakfast he walk up behind of me put his arm around my waist and make his way to my beasts. I felt my nipples hardened against my bra and I throw my head back." Daddy you have work too go"." I know but am the boss". He said and lock off the stove. He lift me up and take me to his study put on his desk, taking his shirt and pants off so I took off my robe and my bra and thongs. I started to touch myself while touching myself am looking at him and he clenched jaws saying "mines don't pleasure yourself". I continued to touch myself, so he pull away my hand making me squirt and I scream out. He thrust inside of me without any warning causing me to push him but he didn't bulge he kept going and my body started to shake violently. After shaking he ask" see what you have cause Mrs. Raymond "?" Yes daddy". He cums inside of me groaning" am done with you yet". He pulls out and spit on my ass use his dick and spread it along my ass. He thrust his dick inside my ass make me go on my toes." Daddy am cumming am cumming ah ah".

James POV
Her moans fill up the room like music." Spread those cheeks for daddy". She did as she was told. I pull of her ass and slap it" come suck off daddy's dick" she got on her knees and take me in her mouth, she bobbing her head back and front cause me to pull her up and kiss her hard. Lift her put on the couch and slip into her pussy and fuck til I cum in her again." Now go continue my breakfast " I said. "Mister am weak and you want me to finish cook breakfast and you were the one to stop me from making breakfast and fucking the living hell out of me, so leave the fuck alone so  I- he cut me off saying" that fucking mouth yours. Oh and I dare you to say what you going to say cause I will slap and fuck the living hell of you til you can't for weeks". "So be a good girl and go make our breakfast" so she pick up her clothes about to put them on, then I stop her saying "no leave them and go cook my breakfast naked am I clear"?" Yes " "yes what"?" Yes daddy".

Anna POV
I made my way to the kitchen slumbering as I reach out. I started to cry and I continue making our breakfast. He came in his dress suit sitting down, so I went to serve his breakfast as I was about walk away he held me saying " spread your legs lemme see my beautiful pussy". I did as I was told, he push two of his fingers inside of me cause me to drop the pot on the table and start to ride his hand. I came." Bend over the table and spread your legs" I did as I was told, so he push two silver balls inside my pussy saying "don't take them out and if you do I will know". I walk away crying he come behind saying" where is my kiss baby girl"? I kiss him but he didn't kiss back he asked " why are you crying young lady "? I didn't answer so he roughly hold my chin lifting it up to force me too look at him" answer me Anna"." I- just leave alone. Oh have a terrible day at work" I said to him and walk away. I heard him leave so I went to take a bathe, feed the baby. I went to the living room with the baby, I try sitting down but I fail because I felt a tling feeling I moan out saying " ma so fucking bex that am gonna knock down James wen he come back home". I put the baby in the car seat went to kitchen too get some water. I walk back to the living room and I check the time and it was 12 then the door open it was nobody else the devil himself. So I took my baby and walk away to the baby's room and was singing to her. He came in the room saying "good afternoon Anna" I continue rocking the baby until she fall asleep. I put her down on here stomach. I walk away and he held my hand and I pull away and slap hard and fighting him. After I finish fighting him I walk way saying "you make be like this not once you think about what you did to me". Held held and throw me over his shoulder and take me to our room.