Chapter 4

Anna POV
Wake up the next morning feeling a arm around me. So I took his arm from around about to go to the bathroom. He ask" and where the hell you think you are going?"" To the bathroom " I say. He nod and look at me. I was about to take a bathe then I remember that I don't have any clothes here so I went out to the bedroom saying"I don't have any clothes here." He say" yes you do all your clothes are here in your suitcase in the closet" I look at him confused say" why you take my clothes without my permission and I need to go work to inform my boss if you don't and pick up my sister" he say" I don't need your permission on anything remember and get dress we have to be at the airport and I send my driver to get your sister so lemme go take a bathe and get dress" I say" okay". He kiss me on the forehead. He in the shower after some minutes he came out with the towel around his waist so wiping himself off then I push him on the bed and left up my dress and crawl on top of him, slid my panties over sit down on his manhood and bouncing up and down him. His hands on my waist guiding me. He groans and I moans in his ear driving him crazy." You start something that you can't finish baby girl"." I didn't, I know what am doing so yeah ah ah shit James am gonna am gonna come" I moan out.

James POV
She moan out I pick her up have her up against the wall one of legs over my shoulder and thrust into  that pussy of yours" I told not to start something that you can't finish but you didn't you say that you know what you are right then take this dick and let me thrust into this innocent pussy of yours"." James please let me tap out I need to be able to walk and let's continue when we get your house. Fuck James right there faster please. Ah ah like that" she says. He come inside of me making me drop to the floor causing me not to walk properly." Sir Miss Anoa'i sister is here" the driver say." Okay we're come down in a few okay" I say. We have matching outfits we wear blue clothing. She wore a blue dress with a open in the back blue sandals and he wore a blue dress up shirt, blue jeans and blue Toms." Ready to go love?"I ask her" Yes I am James ". She say to me. We walk in the elevator so if came to a stop we walk out and enter vehicle. She hugged her sister and she tell the driver to my workplace do he nod. As we reached she got out the vehicle go up the stairs talking to Eric telling that  she will be leaving Antigua for sometimes so he say OK enjoy your trip then. As she turned saw me watching her angrily but she didn't take me on, she continue walking pass by Arie hug telling the same then she reach where she worked and she hugged Lala, Taj, Sean and Kristel. And tell them that she will be leaving Antigua for sometimes and she will be back. Then they all recognized the ring on her left hand. So they say okay Anna bye we'll miss messing around with you. She started to cry then she went  Alex cause Andrew was working there she did same and by Wayne to then we enter back the vehicle. On the way to the airport she was looking out window listening to my music then she feel my hand on her thigh she turn towards me and give me a small smile.