Chapter 15

Two days after we get to go home. We sign some papers and leave the hospital. As we reach home and push we see welcome home, she see my mom, brothers sister and step father waiting on me. They shouted " welcome home". We walk in and put the baby down. So she was like" James you knew about this didn't you"?" Yes I did baby girl". She went upstairs to take a bathe so I walked in and see me taking off my clothes. Then I walk up towards her saying "remember when you were carrying my baby, I said am gonna fuck the living hell out of you and remember tonight is our big night"." Am I suppose to be scared of you James "?" You will see what I have in store for you're ass". She walk away and went to the bathroom, so I went in there and see her bathing so I decided to take off my clothes and join her so I did. She turn around saying" what do you want huh? Is it sex"? I didn't response I just held her by her throat and started rub her clitoris real rough." James you damn hell know what the fuck is going on down there and you just want to have your fucking way so you can hurt me and you saw what they did to my pussy at the hospital. You domestic shit again, I taught you fucking change but clearly you don't"." Are you done Anna you seriously gonna get it". Sh look at me and continue bathing, then I push her up against the wall spread her ass cheeks and thrust into that ass of her's."  James ah ah ah that hurts I never done this before fuck my pussy you make start too hurt"." That's good for you ". After we finish she drop to the floor not moving just crying not saying anything too me. I went I lift her up and put her on the bed, then I went the bathroom to shave. So I look out in the bedroom and see her putting on her clothes.

Anna POV
I put on my thin straps shirt my short with a long tale an my cut style jeans pants, then put on my nude heels, after that I walk in the bathroom brush my teeth, so he walk up behind me saying" where do you think you going in this"?" Downstairs with you and my parents so we can celebrate the home coming of us and our wedding night"." I see where this is going and I don't like it". He said. I walk away and go downstairs sitting down with my baby and my parents. He came down and sit beside me, so I look at him and he clench cheeks and put his arm around my hips and holding me tightly causing me to whimper and look at him and roll my eyes at him." James would you cut it out and stop fucking hurting me in your mothers ass"? I whispered. He said" am seriously gonna fuck up that little rude mouth of yours pussy can't have sex but your mouth can"." Are you done being an jackass"? The baby fell asleep so I went to put her to bed. He came up saying " am going to the hotel too get dress for out wedding tonight"." Okay remember to carry my brother, step dad and my father with you". He nodded and kiss my forehead and I held onto his hand and pull him back on the bed and kiss him. I started to kiss his sexy lips then his neck, lick his chest go down, so he groan I unbuckle his pants and I took off my pants and thongs, and take him in my mouth he held the back of my head guide me. I have one hand between my legs rubbing my clitoris causing me to go crazy he said to me" baby girl damn is like you wanna kill me"?" Babe am very much wet". He look down at me and pull me up and put me on the bed" baby girl are you sure that you can handle me"? I nod he lick his hand and rub it over his manhood and thrust into me causing my eyes to roll back.