Chapter 9

Anna POV
"So you going to surprise me huh Mr. Raymond"?" Sure baby girl". He respond. So he went and prepare something to eat so I join him in the kitchen was sitting on the counter watching him so walking towards me with a spoon in his hand and let me taste it so I did." Wow this good did you use the recipe "?" Yes I did" he said. I watch him continue cooking so I went to set the dinner table.

Annika POV
I walk in the kitchen seeing James cooking dinner so I ask" James do you want help"?" It is okay I can handle this thanks for asking tho". He answered and he lock off the stove. Made his way to the dinning room dash out the food in our plates. After finish eating I went to take my bathe to go bed. Cause I have school in the morning.

James POV
Anna went to our room and went too bed. So I take a bathe then put on my sweat pants and go to bed. Then to see my sexy ass wife soon to be." Baby girl you better lay down properly before I take you now". I slowly move and lay on my back watching him and biting my bottom lip." Love don't do that" I threaten her." Do what"." Biting your lip just see that make me want to tear up that innocent pussy of yourself ". I look at him and close my eyes and drift off into a sleep. Next morning I wake up my baby not in bed with me. So I got up went to check the bathroom then the kitchen seeing her making me feel happy. I went and kiss her on forehead after that Annika came into kitchen kiss Anna on her cheek and I give her kiss on the forehead. Annika leave for school so Anna and I was at home at the moment. So I was in the bedroom about to go dress for work so Anna come and see me in my towel. So she push me on the bed and unwrap the towel from around my waist and sit on my manhood making her moaning out and my hands on her waistline guiding her. She start grinding on me causing me to groan. I put her on the bed pressing her legs to her shoulders causing her to moan out" baby a- m coming " I let reach her climax so I can tell that she wants to tap out because she keep pushing me off whenever I go deeper and faster causing to come over and over so I say" fuck baby girl am not done with you am gonna fuck you til you can't walk so be prepared cause am going give the full length tear up this pussy of yours. I love you"." I love you too fuck am gonna squirt here I go James harder". So I fuck harder make her to cum every time I go in and out." Get up on all four ". She did as she was told. I eat that pussy for the back causing to come again. I thrust into her pussy make her holding on the sheets.

Anna POV
I come over and over again making me whole body weak after he came on my butt he collapse on me." James I really enjoyed that but if you don't mind of helping to the bathroom so I can take a bathe and get ready for work". We take our bathe and get ready for work we wore black and white making us match. We walk to the garage and he asked " which one you want us to take to work today"?" Okay this one". He throw the keys to me and I caught them so I open the doors and got start the car and drove to work after we reach the receptionist greet us so I say good morning Velma.