Chapter 12

As I walk into the locker room they talking about how am pregnant for multi billionaire and they are soon to be married. " lemme get something straight here even before I went on injury remember how I kick y'all asses all over board street. But am pregnant so let's just give it six months to be fully heal and am gonna be back kicking asses so yeah so amma gonna give my little speech tonight and y'all better listen cause she I come back am going to stronger than ever". They look at James and I. It's getting time to start the show am getting ready so they doing there final touches I put on James shirt, my leggings, socks and shoes and leather jacket. James put on his V. I. P pass so he was now sitting in crowd. My theme song I come out do my little dance the enter ring" good night LA how y'all feeling"? They and I start talking " well as you guys can see that am pregnant with my baby a you guys who my fiancé is James Raymond ". As I was finished some of the divas came out especially the ones who doesn't like me so Trinity, Tamina, Nia, Ronda and Natalya came out and help. Thanks to them so I continue saying what am saying. Then my friends come into the ring and let me come out my song came back on so I touch everybody on the left then touch everybody on the right and hug and kiss James and tell him to back with me. So we to the back and head to the locker room. Then my uncle came and touch my bump. My fiancé ask" who is this"?" This is my uncle Sika Anoa'i "." Oh was just check"." Whatever is jealous you just jealous nuh". He start laughing like am give a joke. I got up and walk away and ask my uncle " where are the rest of the family "?" Outside my niece "." Okay uncle I am coming just give me a minute okay".

James POV
Am looking for her in her locker room but I see her outside with some people hugging them." Baby girl who are this people "?" This is my family bloodline James and what do you want"?" Nothing baby just asking ". They continue talking then I see is this man come outta of nowhere and kiss my girl on the cheek so I shout" what the hell is going on here"?" Calm down this one of my cousin's Roman Reigns". We leave arena and got into the vehicle waiting on the others so she unbuckle my pants and sit down on my manhood. I put one hand around her throat and the other on her ass smacking it causing her to moan in to my mouth. I move my hand from her throat and spread her ass cheeks to make I adjusted my manhood into her innocent pussy of hers." Damn baby am gonna come". She whisper in my ears cause me to put my full length inside of her making her to open her eyes real wide and that made me smirk I say" baby girl you have been a bad girl so let me manners you"." People can walk in on us right can we finish this at home"?" Yes can but there no mercy ". She stayed silent for whole ride home as we enter yard I tell her in her ears" not to take bathe until we finish what you had finish in this car okay " I didn't respond " are we clear"?" Crystal".