Chapter 3

James POV
After Anna saying yes make me feel like the happiest man in the whole world. I will give the world starting tonight. "Let's go love" we took the elevator not saying a word to each other. The came to a stop so we walk out and I'm walking behind him so he can to a stop and he open the door and say" after you love"I say "wow this beautiful" I  say" thanks but sadly this our last night in Antigua" "wait what do you mean our last night here?" I say" you are coming to Los Angeles with me and you will continue going school there and you will be my personal assistant and that's final." "No it can't happen what about my sister huh? I promised her that I wouldn't go away from her."" Well she can always come with us you know. All I want is you to be my wife, my kids mother and my queen okay."" Okay then can I go and take a bathe now."" Yes you can but I will join you so go ahead take your clothes off."So I taking off my clothes putting the towel around me then going to the bathroom. I took off the towel and get in the shower then the shower door open I look back and see him coming towards me so I lock off the shower and put the towel around me then I say"don't hide from me and remember you are mines" I  took the towel from around her and she cover her breast with her hands." Stop cover yourself " I say angrily. I walk towards her move her hands away and pin them above her head take her nipples in my mouth and lick it she let out a moan.

Anna POV
I try to bit my lip to prevent any moan escaping my mouth. He left hand going down to my thighs then making way to clit rubbing it roughly make me moan out loudly. Then I was begging from him to be inside of me. "James I want you now so better stop teasing me". He say" wait baby patience is virtue."" Sir I want you now" I beg " What do you my queen?"" I want to fuck me James" I beg. He took me out of the shower into the bedroom put me on the bed kiss me on the lips then my neckline. Leaving marks on my body then move to my nipples sucking and licking on them make me get wet one time. Make his way down between my legs. His face between my legs licking and sucking then I feel when he insert two fingers inside of my pussy going in and out it jus drive me crazy." Fuck am gonna c-u-m damn James." I say." You ready for daddy to fuck you like there's no tomorrow " he ask." Yes daddy I'm ready " I respond. His lick his hand and rub it over his manhood then pushing it into me and allowing me to adjust myself as he thrusting inside my pussy make climax digging my nails into his back making him to fuck me harder and faster. Causing to rub the back of his hand so he ask"if you about to cum do not cum until I say so okay."" James I - can't am gonna squirt" I moan out." Come for me baby and I am coming to " he groans." Not inside of me James" I beg. He give a smirk and came inside of me. Making me cry out say " I told not to but you did why  James why James" I ask." So you can't leave me now" he say smirking. I slap him then he flip me over on my stomach and spank me six times make me whimpered say" why the fuck you did you hit me for huh?" I asked." Be fucking careful and do raise your voice at me young lady" he said.