Fallen Star.

A/N: Trigger Warning; Depression and other mental & physical illnesses will be talked about a lot throughout this chapter and maybe a few others.

Narrators POV
After Sasha's great birthday she's been at her highest in her career that was until Wrestlemania came along and her opponent non other than Nia Jax knocked her off her pedestal, what most didn't know was that the loss Sasha had took caused her to fall into major depression which resulted in her not wrestling for a while. From then on Sasha's been sleeping on the living room couch not feeling motivated to do anything and was dependent on others to care for her since she barely cared for herself.

Rhea's POV
It's been almost two weeks since Wrestlemania and Sasha has been showing signs of depression. "She looks and seems so empty." Charlotte said to me and I sighed. I love Sasha unconditionally but seeing her the way she is breaks my heart. "Yeah..., I feel useless right now she doesn't want to talk to me about anything." I say and look over at Sasha who's laying on the couch. "Don't you and Charlotte have something important to do today?" Toni asked and I nodded. "Yeah we should get going, make sure to keep a good eye on Sasha for me." I say to Toni and she smiled. "Always will." She responded. I walk over to Sasha and place a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, I'll see you later." I say and Sasha slightly smiled. " I'll see you both later, I love you both." Charlotte said as we left the house to take care of some things.

Toni's POV
"Well Sasha, you're stuck with me for a good while so for that time being it's Toni Time." I say and lay on the floor in front of Sasha. "What?" Sasha asked and I shrug. "Nothing just looking at you, maybe we should get you something to eat." I say and Sasha shrugged. "Not hungry, but thanks." She said and I sigh. "Alright, fine let's watch tv." I say and turn the tv on to find some sort of cartoon for her to watch or listen to and I head upstairs to get a few blankets and pillows. "I know we aren't the same person of course but laying on the couch isn't as comfortable as it looks so if you want to no pressure of course I'll make you a floor bed out of blankets and pillows." I say and she nods. "I'd like that Toni." She said and I made the "bed" for her. "Sash are you sure you aren't hungry." I ask her and she nods her head before sitting on the floor bed and watch the tv. "I'm still going to get her something to eat." I thought to myself as I went into the kitchen to retrieve snacks, once I did that I went back into the living room and placed them next to Sasha with a water bottle to make sure she at least hydrates.

Sasha's POV
I watched as Toni placed snacks and water beside me then sat next me on the floor, just sitting up tired me out. I wrapped myself up in the blanket I was using while laying on the couch then leaning over into Toni's lap. "Everything ok?" Toni asked me and I sigh. "Let's not talk, plus I'm tired more then usual so if you can just hold me I'd really appreciate it." I say to Toni and she nods while wrapping her arms around me. I felt Toni rub circles on my back and rub my arm, this is probably the best feeling I've had in the last 2 weeks. I looked around the house and felt my eyelids get heavy and it went dark.

Narrators POV
Toni moved Sasha off her lap and laid her down on her side, she then placed a pillow underneath Sasha head and laid beside her. "I hope you get back to being the best you." Toni said in a whisper as she slightly cuddled Sasha for the time being. Toni texted Rhea asking when they'd be back and Rhea responded with 'I'm not too sure but soon maybe' and Toni shook her head.

Rhea's POV
Charlotte and I finished our wrestling duties and headed to a pharmacy to see if we could find any over the counter antidepressants for Sasha and also get them some food. Charlotte suggested I schedule an appointment for Sasha to meet with a therapist but Sasha hasn't left the house in the past two weeks so it's not physically possible. Charlotte pulled into the parking lot of the pharmacy and parked her car. We exited her car and headed inside to purchase a few things. "Has Sasha ever hit that low before?" I ask Charlotte since she's known Sasha longer. "Well it wasn't this low but yeah once in her life." Charlotte said and I nod. "Any chance it runs in her family?" I ask Charlotte out of curiosity. "Actually her mother was depressed for a while back when we were younger, possibly her late or mid 20's due to family troubles." Charlotte explained as she looked for the pills. "Wow" I said followed by a sigh as I began helping Charlotte look for the pills.

45 minutes later

Charlotte's POV
Rhea and I made it back to the house and I parked in the drive way. Rhea and I exited the car with bags and entered our home. We placed the bags on the kitchen counter and I looked over in the living room to find Toni and Sasha sleeping on the floor cuddling. "Aw, they're so cute." I say and Rhea looked over at the two and smiled. "I'm glad Toni got her off the couch today, maybe we can get her to go outside some day during the week." Rhea said and I shrug. "All we can do is hope, but I think we should wake them to at least eat." I say and Rhea nods and goes over to the two and gently shake them both. "Hey wake up we brought food." She said to them as Toni sat up rubbing her eyes. Sasha looked over at the table and sighed, she slowly got up and dragged herself to the table and sat down. "Hey Sash, how ya feeling?" I ask her in shock seeing that she decided to eat today. "I feel like actual shit." She responded. "Oh...well it was nice of you to join us even though you fell that way." I say to her and rub her shoulder.

The end for this chapter might post another tomorrow or the following day.