Past, Present and Future

Rhea's POV
A month went by from all the tragedy that happened and life started to finally feel right. About a week after Catherine's funeral Toni and I moved some of Avery's things into the guest room so she didn't have to sleep in bed with Sasha and I, Toni was currently out with Sasha going on a jog this morning. Avery, Charlotte and I were left in the house and I was the only one up or so I thought as I heard Avery's tiny footsteps getting closer to the couch. "Hey good morning Av." I say to her as she climbs onto the couch. "Rhea, I saw my mommy last night and she told me that she's in heaven watching over us and that you and Sasha will take care of me and be my new mommies. Is she telling the truth?" Avery asked me leaving me to think and process what she said. "Yeah she's telling the truth." I say and Avery smiles. "Do I have to call you mommy?" Avery asked me as she tilted her head and I shrugged. "You can call me whatever you're comfortable with." I say softly with a smile and she smiled back at me before getting off the couch.

Half an hour went by and Toni and Sasha walked through the door. "Can't believe I thought jogging with you would be fun!" Toni said to Sasha as she leaned over the counter trying to catch her breath. "Oh trust me it's better than running the mile back in high school." Sasha said and Toni rolled her eyes.

Sasha's POV
"Hey babe where's Avery?" I ask her and she shrugs. "She was a here a while ago telling me something and the next she ran off, if I'm correct she's probably with Charlotte." She said to me and I make my way upstairs into Charlotte's room. "Whatcha doin?" I ask as I see Charlotte doing her makeup and Avery "helping" her. "Just doing my make up for the day." She says as she put her things away. "Has Avery been a good makeup assistant?" I ask Charlotte as I pick Avery up. "Yeah she was a great assistant." Charlotte said with a smile. "I'm great!" Avery said with excitement which made me smile. "I'll see ya downstairs." I say to Charlotte as I make my way downstairs with Avery on my hip. "You were right she was with Charlotte doing makeup." I say to both Rhea and Toni as I plop down next to Rhea.

Narrators POV
The day went on and it's fallen into evening both Rhea and Charlotte were in the kitchen helping each other prepare dinner while Sasha and Toni started to set the table. Avery made her way into the kitchen and tugged on Rhea's pant leg. "Mommy, mommy!When's the food gonna be done?" She asked Rhea and Rhea looked down at her with a shocked facial expression. "What did you just call me?" She asked with confusion in her voice. "Not to be mistaken but I'm pretty sure she called you mommy." Charlotte said to Rhea who had a small smile grew across her face. "Oh okay, anyways I'm sure the food will be done in a half hour or less." Rhea said feeling all warm inside, and Avery nodded as she exited the kitchen and went to play with her toys in the living room. "Look at that your a mom." Charlotte said with a smile and Sasha chimed in. "I think it's cute but odd that she called you mommy and just out of the blue." Sasha said looked over at Rhea then Avery.

Dinner had been done and served about a half hour later. The dinner table was filled with smiles and laughter while they talked about their high school years and start of their wrestling career. "I don't think life can get any better than this, me surrounded by the family I've created." Sasha said as she looked over at Rhea, Toni, Charlotte and little Avery.

_________________________________
Well this is the end of this chapter and story, this was a fun book same with One Temptation, hope you beautiful people enjoyed the story.
••••