True Image

A/N: Will be doing a 4 month time skip I feel like writing the depression chapters triggers my own depression, so I'll just be writing about her recovery as of right now.

Rhea's POV
The past 4 months has been a working process for Sasha but lately she's been working on herself and healthy coping mechanisms which I'm very proud of her for, Sasha left out to have an early morning jog around 6:30 this morning and she should be back soon. Currently Charlotte and I are down in the living room waiting for Sasha to return. "Oh hey tall stuff, hey Charizard." Sasha said as she shut the door and walked over to the kitchen. "How was jogging?" I asked and she smiled. "It was nice got to see an amazing sunrise, you should come with me one morning." She responded and I shrugged. "I'll think about it." I say and she rolls her eyes. "When did I become a Pokémon?" Charlotte asked Sasha which made Sasha giggle. "I don't know when I walked in that's the only thing I thought of when I saw you." Sasha said and Charlotte gave her a look. "At least my hair doesn't resemble a blueberry or a smurf." Charlotte said. "Oh fuck you charlotte." Sasha said with a scoff as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "SASHA YOURE BACK!" Toni exclaimed happily and ran over to Sasha sweeping her off her feet and hugging her tightly. "Toni I've only been gone for two hours." Sasha said shaking her head. "And I've been in Japan for two weeks and I got home an hour ago and you weren't here and those two tall beings told me nothing." She said causing Sasha to chuckle. "In my defense I wanted you guys to be surprised." Charlotte said and I shrugged. "I simply don't tell Toni where Sasha is cause they cause mass destruction together." I say.

Sasha's POV
"That's totally not true, but whatever Toni how was your trip?" I ask her wanting to know everything. "Well it was awesome got to take part in a tournament and I won!" She said as she put me down. "When did Toni and blueberry become such good friends?" Charlotte asked Rhea and she shrugged. "When you guys left Sasha and I here several times during the last 4 months." Toni said and I nod. "She's the only person who made me feel like me most of the times without the crippling depression kicking in... anyway what are we doing later" I say quickly changing the subject to not make the energy in the room shift. "Not too sure could hit the gym or something." Rhea said and I nod. "Sounds fun, if you do go invite me I have lots of gym sessions to make up for." I say and Rhea nods. "Of course my love." She said causing me to blush a little. "Well I have to fly out tonight to take part in the SummerSlam meet & greet which is from Friday all the way to Sunday." Charlotte said with a sigh. "Aw cmon I just got back home and you have to leave.." Toni said saddened by the news. "Yeah I'm sorry honey but you know how the business is." Charlotte said. "Ok so it's just Toni, Rhea and me for the next few days that won't suck ass." I think to myself.

Later on that day

Still Sasha's POV
The gang and I had a pretty nice dinner then after Toni headed to airport to drop Charlotte off, leaving Rhea and I alone for the next hour or so. The two of us sat well I laid on Rhea while she sat on the couch and flicked through the tv channels. "Can I tell you something?" I ask Rhea who looks over to me. "Yes of course babe what's up?" She responded. "Well there's times during the night where I just wonder how my life would be if I never found my mom back when I was 14, would I be with Josh? Would I even have met you and be happy with you? Or would I have.." was all I got out be Rhea cut me off. She took my hands and held them as she looked at me. "Babe, I don't know all the details that went on with Judith's last attempt but I know things happen for reason that will be explained later on in life and I'm sure the reason you found your mom was to have her here with you today and I'm assuming before I cut you off you were going to say if you were to have taken your life but I don't think you would because you don't give up easily, and you wouldn't let your problems keep you down 100% of the time but if you didn't find your mom and was with Josh I'm sure you'd be with someone who's just as good or better than I am. But none of it happened so you're stuck with Toni, Charlotte and I forever." She said and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back placing my head on her chest. "Wow thanks, that made me feel better and less worry of things." I say.

Narrators POV
An hour went by and Sasha was sound asleep while cuddled up with Rhea who sat down scrolling through Instagram. Toni had returned from dropping off Charlotte at the airport. "You guys gonna sleep down here tonight?" Toni asked Rhea. "Probably not I'm gonna take her upstairs." Rhea said and put her phone down and picked Sasha up. "Luckily for me she's a heavy sleeper." Rhea said as she mad her way upstairs and placed Sasha in bed. Toni went upstairs and brought Rhea her phone then headed back down to do some cleaning. Once she finished she headed upstairs to sleep, Toni laid in bed staring up at ceiling hoping it'll eventually put her to sleep, took a while but she did go to sleep eventually.