𝑂𝑛𝑒

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Both you and your mother were in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes and made breakfast for the both of you.

Your mother was now cleaning the dishes with her ability as you sat at the table eating your breakfast.

Soon after your step father walked in the kitchen to see the both of you doing your owns thing. You watched as your mother accidentally hit your father in the head with one of the dishes.

"My wife and her flying saucers."

"My husband and his indestructible head."

You giggled a bit at what they both said.

"Aren't we a fine family?" Vision said as he kissed Wanda on the top of her head.

Wanda quickly fixed the dishes with her magic and put it where the other dishes were.

"What do you want for breakfast, dad?" You asked as you cleaned your dishes and put it away.

"Pancakes, hash browns, bacon, eggs orange juice and black coffee." Your mother asked as you both made your way to the fridge.

"I don't eat food." He told you both as your mother opened the fridge.

"That explains the empty refrigerator."

"I must've of ate all the food." You added feeling a bit embarrassed about it.

"Wanda, is their something special about today?" Vision asked Wanda as he walked to the calendar.

"All I know is that today I have school." You said with a small smile.

"No, no, on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date." Vision pointed at the calendar with a heart on August 23.

"Y/n, honey, is it something to do with your school." Wanda asked.

"No." You told her.

"Uh... then.. umm."

"Don't tell me you forgotten, Vis." They turned to each other.

"Forgotten? Oh, Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness I remember everything. And I'm not exaggeration. In fact I'm incapable of exaggeration."

"Then what is important about today's date." They argued with each other.

Vision looked like he didn't even know what today's date was either.

"What was the question again?" He asked

"Perhaps, you've forgotten yourself."

"Well, I better get ready for school now, bye mom." She kissed you on your cheek as did Vision.

"Well, I hope you both find out what today's date is." You then walked out the door grabbing your backpack that was by the door.