𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

(Edited)

You walked into the kitchen in a costume similar to your moms but blue, with a yawn and saw your little brothers. Billy had his costume on while Tommy didn't.

"Where's your costume, Tommy?" Billy had asked when I just walked in.

"This is my costume. I'm the cool twin." Tommy said to billy.

"What does that make me?" Billy asked.

"Your both the cool twin." You stood next to them.

You quickly grabbed your breakfast that Billy had made for you. You thanked him and the three of you walked in the living room to see Pietro asleep on the couch.

"He even snores cool." Tommy said.

"I'm gonna go wake him up." Tommy told us.

"I don't think you should, just let him sleep Tommy." You told him as Billy try to stop him.

"You two scared?" Tommy asked us

"No, he just needs his sleep." You explained to Tommy.

"He's our uncle. Why would I be scared?" Billy told Tommy.

"That to." You said.

"Cause it's four o'clock in the afternoon. You're secretly afraid he's a vampire." Tommy told us.

"No I'm not." Billy told Tommy.

"He's not a vampire." You told them both.

"Yes, you are." Tommy started to argue
with Billy.

Your uncle quickly got up a scared you three causing you to scream.

"Blood is thicker the water! I show you!" He then yelled and the twin yelled as he scared them too.

You ran with both of the twins as Uncle Pietro ran quickly around the room with his speed.

"Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken or on fire." Mom came down wearing her costume.

"Whoa, mom. Are you old red riding hood? Billy asked mom

"I'm a Sokovain fortune teller." She told us.

"Wow. This is so.." Uncle Pietro started

"Rad." Tommy said

"Lame." Uncle Pietro continued.

"Lame." Tommy repeated him.

"Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus." Pietro said.

"That's not exactly how I remember it." She told him.

"You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma." Uncle Pietro told her.

You sat and played video games with Billy and Tommy.

"Whoa! Sweet costume bro ham in law." You heard your uncle say as you saw your dad walked down the stairs in his costume.

"Let me guess. Uh, traffic light. Half shucked corn. A booger!" Pietro guessed.

"Yes." Vision asked as he named the last thing.

"Yes." Pietro said excitedly

"What do you say, boys and Y/n. Who's ready for that first hit of high fruntose corn syrup?" Vision asked.

"Yes! Headlock!" You and Billy watched since you just gave your uncle the controller to play.

"Get out of here, get out of here." Pietro said.

The four of you opened a drink and quickly drank it as fast as you could.

"Go." Pietro said.

Then they started to play the video game, this time you were playing with Uncle Pietro and surprisingly you were winning.

"How are you winning." Pietro said.

"I guess it good luck." You smiled as you beat him in the game.

"Yes. I won." You high five Billy and gave him a big side hug.

"You have a spooky time tonight, kids." Dad said to the three of you.

"Goodnight, dad. Bye, dad." The three of you said as you continued playing the video game.