𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Wanda had soon walked out of the kitchen.

"I hope you're hungry." She laughs a bit.

"Starved, is more like it." Mr. Harts said.

"My head feels woozy." Mrs Harts told Wanda.

You walked closer to them and stood next to Mrs. Harts, Mrs. Harts seem to be less woozy when I had stood next to her.

You heard a bang from the kitchen, Mrs. Harts turned to look back at the kitchen.

"Were you guys aware that married men are killing single men at an alarming rate?" Wanda randomly said.

You then remember when you had were in your room, when you had gotten home that Agnes had told her something about that.

"What are you going on about?" Mr. Harts asked Wanda.

Another loud thud was heard in the kitchen.

"And what's going on in there?" He asked another question.

He started making his way to the kitchen, until your mother made herself start to fall and Mr. Harts caught her.

A knock was then heard at the door.

"Who could that be?" Wanda walked to the door Vision also came out to to answer the door.

"Coming." They both said.

"You didn't answer the back, for your upside down cake." Wanda had grabbed the pineapple from her and started to close the door.

Mrs. Agnes seem to come out of nowhere pretty often.

"Who was that?" Mr. Harts asked

"Neighbor." You said.

Both Wanda and Vision said something else.

Wanda then walked back into the kitchen, leaving Me and Vision with Mr and Mrs Harts.

"Well, I think tonight's going swimmingly." Vision said and you could disagree on that one as you were now next to him.

"Anyone for Parcheesi?" He asked.

"My head in spinning." Mrs Harts said.

It was like as soon as I left her side she was feeling more woozy.

Vision had then sat her down on the couch. Fanning her face with his hand.

"My wife's head is spinning. I don't like her head to do that." He told Vision as you then told over fanning her which relax her more then when vision was doing it.

Mr. Harts was then going on how he was beginning to think he's was not management material, Vision." He told him.

You then stood up and face Mr. Harts.