𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

(Edited)

"So little orphan pregnant Wanda got up close and personal with an infinity stone that amputated what otherwise would've died on the vine." Agatha said.

"The broken pieces of you are adding up, buttercup. I have a theory, but I need more." She told her.

Another door appeared after Agatha said that.

We walked through another door to see Wanda and a younger you. Wanda sat on the bed as you played with your toys.

"So where are we now." Agatha asked.

"The avengers compound."

"It was the first home vision and I ever shared. Y/n loved it here and Pietro was dead and me and y/n were in a new country. I felt so alone." Wanda told her.

"Vision." Wanda said as he came through the wall.

"I apologize. I don't mean to intrude." Vision said and your younger self looked up at him.

"You don't." Wanda asked.

"Well, I suppose, yes, i did intend to come here." Vision said.

"And now." She asked

"And.. well, whatever is your preference." He said she then patted the spot next to her on the bed and Vision walked towards her and sat down.

You got up from the floor and sat on her lap and cuddled into your mom as you looked at the weird man who just walked through the wall magically.

"Is it funny because of the grievous injury the man just suffered?" Vision asked Wanda as you were playing with her shirt.

"No, he's not really injured." She told him

"Ah"

"How can you be certain?" He asked.

"It's not that kind of show." She told him

"Wanda, I don't presume to know what you're feeling. But I would like to know." He told her.

"Should you wish to tell me. Should that be of some comfort to you." He said.

"What makes you think that talking about it would bring me comfort?" She asked him.

"Oh, see. I read that the..." he started

"The only thing that would bring me comfort is seeing him again and being with my daughter." She told him as you felt Wanda run her fingers in your hair.

"Sorry." She whispered to him.

"I'm... I'm so tired." She told him as she held you closer to her.

"It's... it's just like this wave washing over me, again and again. It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I... it's just gonna drown me." She told him as she was crying a little.

"Mama... don't cry." You looked up at her and she smiled a little.

"No. No, it won't." Vision told her.

"Yeah."

"How do you know? " she asked him.

"Well, because it can't all be sorrow, can it?" Vision said.

"I've always been alone, so I don't feel the lack. It's all I've ever known. I've never experienced loss because I have never had a loved one to lose. But what is grief, if not love persevering?" Vision said.

"You can love me, Mr. let's be friends." You told the cool guy, vision laughed at how cute you were.

"Sorry, pardon." Vision said.