𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

(Edited)

You and your mother got into her car. That's when Wanda noticed a paper in between the front seats.

We soon drove off, to somewhere you didn't know yet.

A sign came to view, Westview read the sign. We drove around the town for a little bit.

Wanda polled into a driveway, and we both got out. We stood in front of a unbuilt home that they were never going to finish.

You saw Wanda opened the paper. You noticed she was going to cry again.

We walked into the perimeter of the unbuilt house. Wanda got on her knees and started crying, you noticed this and hugged her, you both were in tears by now. You tried keeping yourself together for your mom but it didn't work.

Wanda's power came out of her as you fell back a little bit.

"Mom." You watched her as her power was coming out.

The building was now being built with the red magic. After the home was done building she used her magic again, causing it to go more around us.

You watched as Vision was starting to appear, and their he was in black and white in front of the two of you, you both were the only things in color.

Wanda walked towards him and we both were in black and white.

You looked around not remembering how you had end up being here.

"Wanda, Y/n." Vision said.

Welcome home." He told us.

"Should we stay in tonight?" Vision asked Wanda.

The three of us sat on the couch and Wanda and Vision kissed as you smiled at both of them.

Wanda and you looked around the room when you were in black and white watching a movie together. Lights and cameras were everywhere around the room.

Clapping was soon heard.

You both looked to see Agatha in the audience clapping at the both of you.

"Bravo." She said.

She then snapped her fingers and disappeared.

"Mom, y/n, help us " you heard Tommy.

"Mom, y/n, help." You heard billy yell.

You both ran out towards to door and into the street.

Their you saw your little brothers with purple string around their neck. You were horrified at what you saw. And their was Agatha right behind them.

"I know what you are."Agatha spoke to Wanda.

"Mom! Y/n!" The twins both said.

Wanda used her magic to try and get them.

"It's ok baby." She told the twins.

"You have no idea how dangerous you are. You're supposed to be a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are using it to make breakfast for dinner." Agatha said.

"Let my brothers go, you witch." Blue magic began to form in your hands.

"Oh, yes, your brothers." Agatha said.

"And Vision and this whole little life your mother made, this is chaos magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch and Azure Witch.

(A/n: ya, I just made us a name to call y/n like Wanda has Scarlet witch. :/ I thought I would Match Y/n since she a lot like her mother.)