𝑆𝑖𝑥

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

After school you walked straight in the middle of town were both your mother and step father were going to do their magic show. You sat at the table near the stage.

You were honestly excited to see what other magic tricks they were going to do.

"Ah, hello y/n." You looked up to see Mrs. Agnes, she sat in the seat next to you.

"So, you know what kind of tricks they are doing?" She asked.

"No. They didn't tell me." You told her.

Before your parents were on, their as a was couple tap dancing, along with a family dressing up like cowboys, a guy just playing the piano.

It was a while before they were going to be on stage. The other acts were kinda boring and everyone seemed a bit bored as well.

Some blonde lady walked up to the stage and thanked all of us for being here and etc.

"For the children." Everyone in the crowd said together.

"And for are final act, I give you, Wanda and Vision." She said and you clapped.

Wanda came out and made a juster to the curtains. But no one walked out, it wasn't soon after Vision came out yelling.

"Hello, Westview! Good afternoon."

"It's so lovely to be." He walked down the stairs and bumped into the railing and apologize to it.

Uh, what is going on with him and why is he acting drunk? Wait can robots even get drunk you thought to yourself.

"I am Glamour and this is my delight assistant, Illusion."

You Face palmed at what he said, you should flip that around. You thought as you giggle a bit. But your mother had corrected him.

"Today, we will lie to to you and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe." Vision explained and everyone looked confused.

"And now my wife and I will delight in your dumbstruck little faces." You rolled and laugh a bit hoping no one saw you laugh.

"flourish." Vision said as he started floating.

Uh what, dad your not supposed to be doing that, especially in front of other people. You yelled inside your head.

Wanda quickly fix it and made rode connecting vision to it. She then started to Carrie him up more with the rope.

Everyone started laughing as vision begged Wanda to let him down. She then started to let him down.

Everyone started to clap.

"This is gonna be great!" Vision yelled.

He then started to lift the piano, oh no, what is wrong with him.

You heard aw and wow in the crowd as he lift the piano.

"Illusion, allow me." Wanda said as she walked to him.

She grabbed it and showed everyone that it was cardboard and not the real piano.

"Whoops, you weren't supposed to see how we did that trick." She said

"Sherbert, stand up, sherbert. Say hello to the crowd." Vision walked up to him.

"Pipe down Sherbie, and pick a card any card."

He picked a card and Vision asked him if it was his card.

"Uh, no." He told vision.

He asked him a few more times and every time he said no to the card. Vision then flip though all the card a asking if it was his card.

Until he got to the last card.

"Oh, it is!"

"And now for my next trick."

Vision notice that his hat was missing.

"Oh oh stop that rabbit." Wanda grabbed that rabbit.

"Señor scratchys got real star quality, don't you think?" Mrs. Agnes said and you just nodded.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, for our grand finale. I bring you, the magnet of crystries!" Wanda pushed the cabinet to the front of the stage.

"I will now make my wife disappear." He opened and closed the doors and you mother wasn't even in the cabinet.

Mrs. Agnes made a joke about her husband and everyone laughed, beside you. You were nervous on what vision was going to do now.

"Now, Abracadabra!" He hit his wand on the cabinet.

He then noticed Wanda wasn't in the box. People then started chanting.

"What's inside the box?" You started to fell more nervous.

You thought about that night when you started magic coming from your hands.

Maybe I could.

You flipped you wrist at the box hoping their would be someone in side.

They both opened the box. Wanda looked shocked and looked at you. Someone was in the box.

Then three of them bowed. Your heart stopped running in your chest.