𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

(Edited)

You walked down the street full of kids, you made sure that both Billy and Tommy were close to you, Mom and Uncle Pietro were just behind the three of you.

"It's not a competition, Tommy." Billy told him.

"I'm just here for candy." You said excitedly

"It is if you're a winner" Tommy said as he speed off in front of you.

"Tommy." You said as you and Billy followed him to the houses .

"Unleash hell, demon spawn." Pietro yelled.

"Next house, mom." Tommy came up to her.

And slowly both me and billy were behind him.

"Junior entrepreneur, over here. How about you let Uncle P help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh?" Pietro said.

"Yeah. Kick ass" Tommy said.

"I feel the need."

"For speed."

You grabbed on to Billy and he grabbed on to Tommy as Uncle Pietro running quickly with us.

As uncle Pietro was ran around with us, we had gotten a lot of candy, and he smacked all the jack-o'-lanterns with Tommy. I tried to stop them both but they didn't listen to me.

We then put silly string on everyone, I had to amit that was funny.

Wanda had found us at the movie Theater and told us to return all the candy we had got.

Both Billy and Tommy weren't happy, especially Tommy.

"Uncle P, guess what?" The three of us ran towards Mom and Uncle Pietro.

"They've got full size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go?" Billy asked.

Tommy was already gone and back before mom said anything.

"Next stop, Cavity town." Tommy said with three candy bars.

"Right on, little dude." Pietro said.

"Chip off the old Maximoff block. You've got super speed." Pietro continued.

"I do?" Both Uncle and Tommy high fived each other.

"It's okay, baby. You can take it slow, and you can." Wanda said as Tommy was speeding all around.

"If you're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother and sister with you." Wanda told him.

"Really." Billy said excitedly

"Really." Tommy just seemed bummed out because of us tagging a long.

"Really yeah. And please just remember to."

"Don't go past Ellis avenue." The twin said together.

"We know, mom. We know." Tommy said.

"And listen to your sister." Wanda said as we speed off.

"Hey! Be careful." Wanda yelled.