𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

(Edited)

Wanda and you flew down in the middle of the town, looking for Agatha.

"Don't shoot' I'm just the messenger." The mail van drive passed us.

Wanda was soon hit with Agatha's magic and fell on the ground.

"Mom." You said as you helped her.

"Wanda, you're never been up against another witch before. Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold?" Asked her.

"That's the book of the damned." Agatha used her magic and there was the book.

"The Scarlet and Azure witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven no need for incantation." Agatha told us.

"Me and my daughter are not witches, we don't cast spells. No one taught me magic." Wanda told her.

"Your power exceeds that of the sorcerer supreme. It's both your destiny to destroy the world." Agatha told us.

"We are not what you say me and my daughter are." Wanda told her.

"Oh, really.." Agatha said as she use her magic to do something.

Dottie looked at both me and Wanda.

"Wanda? Y/n?" Dottie said as she walked towards us.

"Dottie?"

"My name is Sarah. I have a daughter. She's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your kids. If you like that storyline. Or, uh, the school bully, even. Really, anything. If you could just let her out of her room. If I could just hold her, please." Dottie continued.

"What are you doing to her? You're making her say this." Wanda looked up at Agatha and asked.

"She's your meat puppet, I just cut her strings." Agatha told her as she used her magic again.

Everyone began to walk towards us.

"I don't recognize my face in the mirror my voice when I speak. I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why. Do you?"

"My husband's on a business trip. Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever. "

"I'm exhausted."

"No, you're fine." Wanda told one of them.

"You're fine. You're all.. you're all going to be fine." Wanda told everyone around us.

"When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares."

"No, that's not true."

"I've... I've kept you safe In here. You... you feel... you feel at peace." Wanda told them.

"We feel your pain." Dottie told her.

"No.

"Your grief is poisoning us."

"No, stop!"

"Please, let us go."

"I wanna get back home."

"Let us go."

"Stop."

"Let us go, please, Wanda."

"Please."

Wanda used her magic and choked everyone around her, accept me and her.

"Mom."

She looked up and saw what she had done to everyone.

"No! Stop, I'm sorry." She used her magic to stop the choking.

"If you won't let us go, just let us die, please."

"I will." Wanda told one of them.

"I will let you go, I will. I will." Wanda told everyone.

"What's stopping you?" Agatha asked as she was watching from the top of the building.

"Use your power and do it now." Agatha told Wanda.

"Hero's don't torture people." Agatha told her.

"Mom, you got this." You told her and that's when she started to use her magic.

"Go! All of you, now. Go!" Wanda told everyone as she used her power on the hex.

You looked around you to see everything thing glitching to different time periods.

Everyone began to run away and out of the hex.

You heard Agatha laugh was Wanda was using her magic.

"Now you'll see." Agatha told Wanda.

In the distance you could see both of the visions fighting in the air.

Vision had crashed right next to me and Wanda.

"Dad!" You yelled.

You saw him glitching too.

"What?" Wanda began to sob.

"Wanda! Y/n!" Vision yelled as he continued to glitch.

"Mom! Y/n!" Billy yelled

"Help, mom. Y/n. " Tommy yelled.

The twins ran towards us but stopped a few feet away from us.

"Now, do you see. You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha explained.

You watched as your little brothers cried in pain and glitch. You started to cry as you watched them.

"Mom, y/n." They both yelled.

"Boys." Vision yelled at the twins.

"Save westview or save your family." Agatha told her.

"Mom, y/n, help." The twins yelled.

Vision screamed as he began to disappear more.

"Help."

Wanda then started to put the hex back together. And vision and the twins stopped disappearing.

Vision ran to help Wanda up and the twins ran and hugged you. I soon fell everyone around me like a group hug.

Agatha used her magic and throw it at us.

"No!" Wanda said as I use my magic like a shield to protect us from Agatha's magic. Wanda help me with the shield.

Agatha began to take some of mine and Wanda's magic. It hurt like hell. Wanda and mine hands were both gray.

"Mom? Y/n? Are you okay?" One of the twins asked.

"How sweet." Agatha flew around us and then the white vision was in front of us.

"Um dad?" One of the twins questioned.

Trucks then began to drive towards us. The trucks them stop and pointed guns at us.

"Listen, boys. Your mother, sister and I never really prepared you for this." Vision told them.

"But you were born for it." Wanda told them.

Vision went to fight the white vision, and me, mom and the twins still stood facing the trucks.